Kites and the original
How kites made of
The steering of kites
Weather research
Kites and early flights
How to fly kites

Asdr

Aug 17, 2019
Hi Guys, I had a difficulty to understand the kite's image in the reading part three. Did anyone else have this issue? the arrows were not well defined.
I found out the answers but the arrows had been illustrated in a way that I couldnt understand what they are targeting.

BPreet Singh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Could anybody help me explain whether the essay topic was more about discussing both sides of technology affects socialization or not
OR was it something related to social manners???

My essay emphasized on technology encouraging socialization and the way it isolates people

Ghjsnx

Aug 17, 2019
Could anybody help me explain whether the essay topic was more about discussing both sides of technology affects socialization or not
OR was it something related to social manners???

My essay emphasized on technology encouraging socialization and the way it isolates people
topic:
Some people believe that modern technology encourages more sociable behaviour. others say that this leads to lesser sociable behaviour. discuss both views with examples and provide your opinion.

Ghjsnx

Aug 17, 2019
15-H, this was H for sure because he said not the one near the river which was I
16-C
17-G
18-J
19-B
20-D

I believe the last one was the location of cafe, but I dont remember the letter can you please say where was D close to? or draw the outline of the map and attached it here?