+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

17th Aug 2019 IELTS GT discussion

Adacena

Aug 10, 2019
Can you share your writing questions with us? Please

you
I did my speaking today, talk about a party you attended, where was the party and what happened. Then random questions on party; is partying a common thing in my country and why do people throw parties. Lastly, a biref description of some cultural events in my country.

Adacena

Aug 10, 2019
Good luck everyone for big day tomorrow. Any one finished with speaking can post their topic questions .
I did my speaking today, talk about a party you attended, where was the party and what happened. Then random questions on party; is partying a common thing in my country and why do people throw parties. Lastly, a biref description of some cultural events in my country.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
R u going to give exam tomorrow??

Adacena

Aug 10, 2019
Please those taking the exams first should please post questions and answers on reading, writing and listening. Please save a soul!!!!! I want to get my desired band !!!!! Please hellllppp!!!