+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

179 (B)

cris.ronel

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

i have invited my sister to come here to canada. and we just got her refusal letter as per VO

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

we requested a GCMS notes.

wondering if anyone here reach out to MP or any reason why her Visa got denied.

we are still waiting for GCMS notes but anyone by any chance got same situation where they reach out to an MP?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello

i have invited my sister to come here to canada. and we just got her refusal letter as per VO

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

we requested a GCMS notes.

wondering if anyone here reach out to MP or any reason why her Visa got denied.

we are still waiting for GCMS notes but anyone by any chance got same situation where they reach out to an MP?
The MP won't know the detailed reasons for why her application was refused. GCMS notes is the best way to find out this information.

If you give us more information, we might be able t help you.

- How long a trip did she request to Canada?
- How much did she show in funds to support her trip?
- What ties to her home country did she show?