Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
I entered the pool last week with CRS of 447........Keeping my fingers crossed.....i hope 18th draw would be the one!! ;)

Bhatia

Jul 29, 2011
Dear friends

I am in the pool since early august...but my score was 399 only...only 3-4 days back I was able to upgrade my score to 456, as I re-appeared in ielts and scored better this time

Now can I expect ITA with the score of 456 in next 2-3 draws or should I try for some PNP or LMIA if possible?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhatia said:
Dear friends

I am in the pool since early august...but my score was 399 only...only 3-4 days back I was able to upgrade my score to 456, as I re-appeared in ielts and scored better this time

Now can I expect ITA with the score of 456 in next 2-3 draws or should I try for some PNP or LMIA if possible?
Good score. Expect an ITA in the next few draws.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
With your score (456), I think you should wait except if the PNP is free.

Bhatia said:
Dear friends

smimran

May 12, 2014
Dear group members,

I am documenting for my previous work experience:

here is a requirement of documents:

"You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
• be an official document printed on company letterhead
• include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
• show all positions held while employed at the company
• include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits."

I need template with the compliance of above-mentioned requirement,
I want to know how I can show my previous position (having same job responsibilities) in a letter with associated details like job responsibilities, etc.

Guys, kindly help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smimran said:
Dear group members,

I am documenting for my previous work experience:

here is a requirement of documents:

"You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
• be an official document printed on company letterhead
• include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
• show all positions held while employed at the company
• include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits."

I need template with the compliance of above-mentioned requirement,
I want to know how I can show my previous position (having same job responsibilities) in a letter with associated details like job responsibilities, etc.

Guys, kindly help
Check here for a sample reference letter ---> http://www.fsw2014.info/sample-reference-letter/