+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15th draw.... angry and disappointed

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Musikwala said:
Sorry but you don't know anything. None of us know anything how CIC will continue to work for the rest of the year. So rather than being negative and crushing somebody's hopes and dreams with your words, focus on improving your own situation and try to spread positivity. Live and let live.
Thumbs up for you

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol, so you are implying that people bellow 450 are not quality immigrants? I don't doubt my qualifications, I sit proudly at 447 points with perfect English scores, 2 years continuous Canadian work experience and a Canadian education. I have great qualifications, so sitting bellow 450 doesn't reduce my quality as an immigrant at all. This is just the beginning for Express Entry, unfortunately many immigrants had to get caught in the launch phase. The lower the backlog of applications gets, the lower the number of CRS point required will be. So all of us just bellow 450 will get an ITA, just have to be patient.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are some *VERY* high quality candidates who, for one reason or another, are struggling to reach 450 points under the EE program.

Including candidates who are already living & working in Canada.

Please go do some homework before you come back to reply, @ punjabitrainwreck.

Aaalllyyy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
I got 281, that's mean I do not has chance to be selected ,so why we should apply, express entry is very hard and not easy as they try to pretend.

Aaalllyyy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Yes right but why they let the people apply from begging,u
If u put score and accept applications that's means u gave the hope for people

AjBuck

Jul 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sitting on 435 8)...next week I lose 5 points because of my birthday. Thanks Express Entry...Still hopeful :).

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
High quality immigrants, eh? That's some high quality hogwash right there. Immigration systems of both US and Canada are mis-guided in many ways. The United States system rewards people with very very high degree of accomplishments in lieu of a job offer; whereas the Canadian system is too naive purely basing the probability of success of an immigrant on an arbitrary set of factors.

Case in point: I am an Indian citizen with a natural sciences PHD from the United States and a Masters degree from India with more than 12 years of collective research experience, first as a research fellow, then as a biological technician and since last three years as a postdoctoral associate at a public Ivy League institution. I have upwards of ten publications and at least four more in the pipeline. What's more, I have experience with issues that affect biodiversity of Canadian forests due to climate change. At the cost of sounding like I am boasting, I should be one of those 'high quality immigrants' that receives an invitation.

My IELTS band is 8.5 (L/R/S/W: 8.5/9/8/8).

However, with 436 points that I have, I will not be getting an invitation, anytime soon, if ever. So don't pretend like the Canadian system is all for high quality immigrants. Young does not necessarily equal high quality. According to this system, my age (40) is undesirable, but it fails to see how much experience I would bring to their economy.

In any case, punjabi needs to take his negativity somewhere else.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
rafzy said:
Damn ... Citizenship interviews in French ... Is it really Canadaian Citizenship interview or of france ?
Only if you want it to be.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Well the frustration in here among all of us. The thing is just discuss the logics and dont demoralise anyone.

IF at all they dont want to go below 450 they would straight away say u are ineligible below 450 like Ontario saying only above 400 will be considered.

IF they need to fulfill the quota this year they have to increase number of intake from 1500 to 2500 which will include all between 420 and 450

IF they dont go below 450 there would be no profiles next year which will become disaster for them so they have to bring down once

The draw on 21st show that the number of people getting PNP are too less.

THey can hold the draw not tto go below 450 but they cannot hold it more than 21 days thats also a fact.

And why dont u wait for OONP which had given 1500 invites but half of them now are selected here. so they might not apply for OONP. this means 750 + 1200 more invitations for OONP this year. So all those are between 400 and 450 they have to get the OONP invite. Its just to wait when they invite the second round. My guess is August End. One more draw and than OONP will isssue. They also want to see there are less cancellations.

All those above 400 have fair good chances and all of them above 400 are educatd and with very good english scores and also have expereiince.

All those above 450 have canadian expereince and now all of them have applied and got the ITA so no more canada exp class remains

This will boost FSW now...

Where will u bring canada expe. people everytime? and half of them have no LMIA . so please dont get demoralised with wrong notions of someone who has got the PR and just wants no one else should get .

Guys I am sure the xet draw if it happens in 15 days it will go to 441......and if it happens in 21 days it might go to 461...but the next 2 draws will be around 430 than..thats for sure...

best of luck to all

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
IF at all they dont[sic] want to go below 450 they would straight away say u are ineligible below 450 like Ontario saying only above 400 will be considered.
There's a difference between saying "it won't go below 450 for now", and "it will never go below 450". That being said, it's not going down to 420 any time soon.

IF they need to fulfill the quota this year they have to increase number of intake from 1500 to 2500 which will include all between 420 and 450
They have a backlog of pre express entry candidates. They don't need to take any for EE to meet their target. There is no need for them to increase their number, and plenty of reasons to expect them not to.

IF they dont[sic] go below 450 there would be no profiles next year which will become disaster for them so they have to bring down once
They can deal with next year. If they have too few entrants, they can simply increase number of PNP and LMIAs granted. Poof, no need to drop the score.

The draw on 21st show that the number of people getting PNP are too less.
There's a ramp-up time on PNP applicants. One draw doesn't show anything.

THey[sic] can hold the draw not tto[sic] go below 450 but they cannot hold it more than 21 days thats also a fact.
The longer they go, the higher the score is. If they wait 21 days, they will certainly be above 450.

All those above 400 have fair good chances and all of them above 400 are educatd[sic] and with very good english scores and also have expereiince[sic].
They may eventually be drawn. CIC has given no indication (nor reason to believe) that it will drop that low in the near future.

All those above 450 have canadian expereince and now all of them have applied and got the ITA so no mor[sic] ecanada[sic] exp class remains
Plenty of CEC people are sitting below 450. Plenty of people with no Canadian experience (such as my wife's application) are also above 450 with no Canadian work experience.

Where will u[sic] bring canada[sic] expe. people everytime[sic]? and half of them have no LMIA . so please dont[sic] get demopralised[sic] with wrong notions of someone who has got the PR and just wants no one else should get .
They will bring in qualified candidates. They can always increase the LMIAs and PNP if needed. No need to lower the score.

As for it being hard, it should be. Canada should work for the benefit of Canadians.

Guys I am sure the xet[sic] draw if it happens in 15 days it will go to 441......and if it happens in 21 days it might go to 461...but the next 2 draws will be around 430 than[sic]..thats for sure...
You can be sure, but I'd wager a significant amount of money that you are misguided. Everyone predicting low scores like that has been wrong. Each and every time.

Check the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Hf5KT35xOJMzlHo9KVenqYSrZFTjt0qc_PZgrI4mls/edit#gid=1121320176

A drop to 440 would bring a huge rush of immigration, particularly as it has never dropped that low. A drop to 430 is absurd.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kateg said:
There's a difference between saying "it won't go below 450 for now", and "it will never go below 450". That being said, it's not going down to 420 any time soon.

They have a backlog of pre express entry candidates. They don't need to take any for EE to meet their target. There is no need for them to increase their number, and plenty of reasons to expect them not to.

They can deal with next year. If they have too few entrants, they can simply increase number of PNP and LMIAs granted. Poof, no need to drop the score.

There's a ramp-up time on PNP applicants. One draw doesn't show anything.

The longer they go, the higher the score is. If they wait 21 days, they will certainly be above 450.

They may eventually be drawn. CIC has given no indication (nor reason to believe) that it will drop that low in the near future.

Plenty of CEC people are sitting below 450. Plenty of people with no Canadian experience (such as my wife's application) are also above 450 with no Canadian work experience.

They will bring in qualified candidates. They can always increase the LMIAs and PNP if needed. No need to lower the score.

As for it being hard, it should be. Canada should work for the benefit of Canadians.

You can be sure, but I'd wager a significant amount of money that you are misguided. Everyone predicting low scores like that has been wrong. Each and every time.

Check the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13Hf5KT35xOJMzlHo9KVenqYSrZFTjt0qc_PZgrI4mls/edit#gid=1121320176

A drop to 440 would bring a huge rush of immigration, particularly as it has never dropped that low. A drop to 430 is absurd.
They have very well defined the numbers of intake from EE pool which is clear. so dont confuse people there is back log. That has nothing to do with EE pool. The will have 25000 from EE is sure

nitinstrivia

Aug 21, 2015
well lemme clarify something about the quality os immigrants as per my fellow member PUNJABIEXPRESS....
i have an experience of over 3years and i am a marine engineer by profession with CLB 8 and CRS 390. This doesn't prove that i am not a quality immigrant. Different professions have different criteria to compete. I am an international licensed engineer from New Zealand and presently working with Greece. Its just that CLB 8 doesn't have any calculation in Canadian standard doesn't mean m lacking behind and hence falling in the scale of CLB 7, which ain't my fault anyhow. On the contrary, I have the highest qualification in my Marine stream, what else do u need?
Prior calling someone with such things, look into the things we go through. If, i would have worked inland, it would have been 5+ years of experience for me but the fact is i cannot sail for a prolonged duration on ships as per the regulations of the shipping industry, hence 3+ years.