+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15AUG2019-I HAVE BEEN REFUSED STUDY VISA EXTENSION AND TWO ATTEMPTS FOR NEW STUDY PERMIT FROM UAE

Hrjsingh

Aug 15, 2019
UAE
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Hello there everyone,

I was in Canada as a student from 2015-2018 trying to complete my program of General Business.

Since I started the semester I kept getting an F. Due to college fault in first semester I had to settle for two F’s in ENGLISH AND MATHS, as I got these two courses in the middle of semester given the professors who very helpful in rewarding me F. Steadily I started coming on track just to fall again.

I had applied for study permit extension in 2017 and got approved till July 2018. After that I had hard time acquiring enrolment letter from college as my student advisor was changed and tried to apply for extension again. It turns out I was a day late or exceeded grace period of 90 days to apply for extension. Hence my application was refused.

My college has issued me an enrolment letter for an interm, basically not enrolled in a program but on evaluation for a semester. Since my last refusal I had to go through a lot and I had tried reapplying twice only ending up with a refusal.

A Canadian lawyer had tried applying for me but she filed with a very less knowledge of residency requirements and time requirements. I blame her for the following refusal.

On 15th August 2019, I was refused study visa again. This time I disclosed all the information regarding all assets, properties, funds available for stay, and made an updated statement of purpose.

Kindly help me figure this out what needs to be done?

Best,
Thank you