+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

150 days rule

RZIND

Mar 20, 2024
I had applied for a 2 year Diploma course, in Olds College in Alberta, and changed my institute to Yorkville University for BBA program which was going to start in April, but unknowingly they have deferred me. They were already aware of my status, and how vital it was for me to start my studies in April. I do not understand, and everything is going nuts for me now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had applied for a 2 year Diploma course, in Olds College in Alberta, and changed my institute to Yorkville University for BBA program which was going to start in April, but unknowingly they have deferred me. They were already aware of my status, and how vital it was for me to start my studies in April. I do not understand, and everything is going nuts for me now.
So you need a letter of attestation. You have switched to a private DLI so your provincial letter of attestation may not even be approved. So if province has process for attestation then apply for that. Only with approval, can you apply for a study permit. Should be attending a public DLI. You have no status right now because you are not a student. Should change status to visitor.

Last edited: