+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

14 months after applying for AINP under H1 B category

h1ainp2009

Oct 8, 2010
Hey guys,

I had applied to AINP under H1-B category August of last year (2009) . Its been almost 14th months that i haven't received any updates or contact from them. Not even the file number. Is there a number I can call them? They say do not call for updates. How can i get an answer or update about my application?

Please let me know if you know a number to call.

Thanks

Joeyandcoco

Oct 8, 2010
My case is also Sept 2009 and got approval March 2010. I think you can contact their office via email at least. Good luck.

bookworm

Aug 6, 2010
New Orleans
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
I applied March this year and until now I am still waiting for a file number.. I tried calling their hotline (you can see this on AINP website) to ask regarding about my application but they said that they can't give any information yet cause the application for H1B is currently on hold.. so I guess we have to wait...

h1ainp2009

Oct 8, 2010
Hey Joey

So did they email you with the approval or you had to contact them ?
The website has a number where they say no updates will be given out. So you think email will be a better way?

andy09

Feb 8, 2010
I am in the same boat. I applied in February but still haven't got anything. Not even file #. When I called and emailed, they said they are very busy due to the volume of applications and cannot give any information on candidates who haven't got file #. Don’t know what more I can do.
Andy