Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Yesterday I sent email to them and this is what they have replied today:

Dear Tejas,

Thank you for taking the IELTS Test with us.

We would like to inform you that your result for the IELTS Exam dated 13th May has not been declared. The IELTS results are usually declared on the 13th day after the test. However as a standard process some results are withheld for monitoring. Your result was among the few results that needed to be reviewed further, we would be able to share an update about your result on 07th June after 04:00 PM

The Quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity of the IELTS test. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused, but assure that this is done to ensure that the test results are correct for all candidates.

Most results withheld for monitoring get released within 6-8 weeks. But, in exceptional cases it may take up to 3 months for the results to get declared. We are awaiting the results from the test partners and assure you that the same will be provided to you as soon as we receive the results from the examining body.

Please be advised at the time of registration, the declaration on the IELTS application form was agreed by you which states: "I understand that my result may not be issued within 13 days of the test day if any of the Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test."

We hope this information helps you.

For further information, please feel free to contact us. Kindly quote the reference number mentioned in the subject and do not change it, for all your future correspondence with us.

British Council brings you best of UK and India experience. See how you can enjoy our wide range of events and services by visiting us at www.britishcouncil.in

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
results are out ..... I got band 7 BC india

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
Finally got my results a month after my IELTS..
Listening: 9.0
Reading: 9.0
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 7.5
Overall: 8.0

Thanks a lot guys in this forum for all your help..appreciated...:)