Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 4, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed Feb 13, 2016
rafzy said:
that's strange thing to hear back from CIC ... You just have to wait.

ITA sometimes takes upto 24 hours to land in your MYCIC account.

Thank you. I hope I get an ITA. If not, then there is no point of having a point system, if they are going to select few people for 455 and then just drop to another score.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, it will be interesting to see if the score pushes through the 2015 psychological barrier of 450. Based on the trend in January so far, it's an even money bet.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Wow, it will be interesting to see if the score pushes through the 2015 psychological barrier of 450. Based on the trend in January so far, it's an even money bet.
I think they will break the 450 barrier within the next two draws. My score is 447, so I'm praying to every Gods that I know to help me. By the way, will we going to have the Express Entry 2015 report from CIC soon? I bet there would be some very interesting facts and numbers for us.

polcoin

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Request
11-02-2015-Pass
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-06-2016
Got ITA after 3 months wait.
Congratulations to all others who got their ITAs.

myselfchinmay

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who got ITA in this draw !!! All the very best for guys who are waiting for ITA !!! I am creating one whatsapp group for 13 JAN ITA please send me your contact details, if you are interested

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex_dinou said:
It sucks that updating EE profile takes 24 hours to enter the system.
Got the invite. Strange that my profile still shows no invitation at this point of time but I have the invite.

Cheers

Canada90728

Jan 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who got the ITA today.

Need some honest suggestion. I stand at 451. Got couple of days to submit my OINP application. Should I reject OINP and wait for the score to come down to 451? Or should I go ahead with it?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada90728 said:

Need some honest suggestion. I stand at 451. Got couple of days to submit my OINP application. Should I reject OINP and wait for the score to come down to 451? Or should I go ahead with it?
In no way am I telling you what to do here, I am just giving an honest suggestion because you asked for it. Based on what's happened so far there is a chance the score could go below 450 (if the draw is held next week). I mean think about it there was a 7 point drop from last week to this week.

Based on this if I were you I would not go for the OINP and save my money. Having said that these draws can't be predicted (in either accuracy or frequency). Too many unknowns with CIC.

Again, this is my suggestion and what I would do. I'm not telling you to do one thing or the other. Hope you understand.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada90728 said:

450+ should get you an ITA in the next 3-4 months. I'm not expecting CIC to do any more draws in Jan. They're clearly sticking to the 2015 script for now. The algorithm (from Jun'15 onward) works roughly as follows.

1. Keep monitoring the pool each day from the beginning of the month. Conduct a draw on the day when there are ~1500 people at a score >= 450.

2. If you have completed 2 draws for the month, go to 3. Else go to 1 again.

3. Wait for next month and start from 1 again.

Assuming that CIC continues to operate in this fashion, you'll eventually get an ITA with a 451 CRS but it will take a while. No harm in applying to OINP - you can withdraw your application and ask them to return your 1500 fee as well if you get an ITA meanwhile. Your call.

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
450+ should get you an ITA in the next 3-4 months. I'm not expecting CIC to do any more draws in Jan. They're clearly sticking to the 2015 script for now. The algorithm (from Jun'15 onward) works roughly as follows.

1. Keep monitoring the pool each day from the beginning of the month. Conduct a draw on the day when there are ~1500 people at a score >= 450.

2. If you have completed 2 draws for the month, go to 3. Else go to 1 again.

3. Wait for next month and start from 1 again.

Assuming that CIC continues to operate in this fashion, you'll eventually get an ITA with a 451 CRS but it will take a while. No harm in applying to OINP - you can withdraw your application and ask them to return your 1500 fee as well if you get an ITA meanwhile. Your call.
That's a pretty good and observant analysis. I hadn't thought this way about their algorithm.

Any idea on what happens if you get an ITA while your OPNP application is being processed? Would Ontario give you 600 pts anyway while your application with CIC is pending?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CADparity said:
That's a pretty good and observant analysis. I hadn't thought this way about their algorithm.

Any idea on what happens if you get an ITA while your OPNP application is being processed? Would Ontario give you 600 pts anyway while your application with CIC is pending?
If you accept an ITA, Ontario won't be able to nominate that profile anymore, and rightly so, because the sole purpose of nomination is to eventually land an ITA.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada90728 said:

keep your application ready if and only submit it when you are about to reach the deadline of 45 days, till than wait and watch you might receive ITA in next draw...
good luck

derekwj37

Jan 4, 2016
yes, that would be good to know if anyone has an idea.

I am about to process our express entry (wife, and me), I wonder is there a better month to submit??