+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12th pass Only/Secondary Education - WES Evaluation

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi,

Q1 : Please share if WES evaluation is required for 12th pass/Secondary Education person only. No other qualification is there.

Q2: Secondly, for primary applicant B.Com degree is in Hindi. DU B.Com Provisional certificate is in english. Will submitting provisional alone suffice?

Thanks in advance.

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi,

Q1 : Please share if WES evaluation is required for 12th pass/Secondary Education person only. No other qualification is there.

Q2: Secondly, for primary applicant B.Com degree is in Hindi. DU B.Com Provisional certificate is in english. Will submitting provisional alone suffice?

Thanks in advance.
Please guide. Urgent

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
It depends on what you are trying to apply for.

The degree certificate is required and will need to be translated.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
If you don't have a degree then you didn't pass. You list this under your study section and indicate no degree was obtained, and similarly in your personal background forms.

Reactions: piaiift

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
If you don't have a degree then you didn't pass. You list this under your study section and indicate no degree was obtained, and similarly in your personal background forms.
Thanks. Question is .. If wes eca required for 10th and 12th. Spouse do not have a degree. Only 12th.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
ECA is only relevant to claim points, or if a high school diploma is required. Again, it depends on what you apply for, but without a degree you cannot apply for ECA.

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
ECA is only relevant to claim points, or if a high school diploma is required. Again, it depends on what you apply for, but without a degree you cannot apply for ECA.
I am pimary applicant with a master degree. My spouse is only with 12th and i would like to claim 2 points for her education. Wondering thus if 12th requires ECA.