Shankar2012

Oct 12, 2019
Finally, I am free from IELTS

This is my fourth attempt.
Listening 9
Reading 9
Writing 7
Speaking 8

I know this journey is tough, my advise to someone is not to give up. It worth it
Hi
Congrats for getting desired scores..
Can u give me some tips for speaking and writing as oct 12 was my first attempt and I lacked in both by a band..
Also in speaking do they really judge you via using connecting verbs, coherency and vocab or with fluency and right grammar one can get 7 bands..

Successbayo

Nov 12, 2018
Hi
Congrats for getting desired scores..
Can u give me some tips for speaking and writing as oct 12 was my first attempt and I lacked in both by a band..
Also in speaking do they really judge you via using connecting verbs, coherency and vocab or with fluency and right grammar one can get 7 bands..
For speaking you can watch videos on the ideal speaking exams

For writing you can send me your email, I will forward a book to you.

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
My advice don't apply for EOR, there are very very few chances of increase, kindly reappear for exam. I wasted EOR money and time two times.

Apply for new exam and give your best.

I know they are extremely strict in marking Writing and speaking.

I am also not happy with my results. Please any suggestions to improve speaking???
I added everything, like idioms, natural phase, clear speech, a good interaction with teacher, very good full 2 mins Cue cards.. still 6.5

Now I am loosing my hopes. Please help anyone???

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is here someone who has giving exam from Idp India ? I have not received the results today and they are saying that it will be reflecting in website tomorrow. Are you facing the same thing ?