+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12th Grade (Plus 2) Transcripts - WES - India

jpkjpk

May 5, 2018
Hi,

For admission to a diploma course in Canada, I am asked to submit transcripts (WES Evaluation) for my 12th grade.

After a week of enquiry, I could not find the procedure for this. If you can provide some advice/reference, it will be great help. I am kind of stuck here.

I did +2 in Kerala State Syllabus. If you can share some info on other states, that will be great too.

Thanks!!!

Antony12

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Hello,

1. Create an account in WES canada website and pay for the evaluation.
2. With the reference number obtained after payment , apply to board for the transcripts.
3. Usually, the board will send it directly to the WES canada address, you may have to do the payment for that at state board office in trivandrum.
4. Alternatively, you can hire any agency to go to board for the process. Here also you need the WES reference number.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,

For admission to a diploma course in Canada, I am asked to submit transcripts (WES Evaluation) for my 12th grade.

After a week of enquiry, I could not find the procedure for this. If you can provide some advice/reference, it will be great help. I am kind of stuck here.

I did +2 in Kerala State Syllabus. If you can share some info on other states, that will be great too.

Thanks!!!
https://www.wes.org/help

manuuu

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi,

Thanks!!!
Have you received your transcript and were you able to secure admission in college? I am trying to get into college and need to go through all this. Please reply me with all the steps you took to get admission. TIA