+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1215 NOC - Please help - PR 2nd attempt - URGENT

nancyjean

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am going to apply for my PR the second time as the first got rejected due to NOC mismatch.
I would really like your help to confirm my NOC this time before I proceed.

The first time I applied with NOC - 0601 Corporate sales managers
Title - "Sales Administrator"

Roles and Responsibilities:
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing cross functional teams.
• Establishing relationships with customers, planning and developing sales concepts and solutions, and handling issues related to direct sales.
• Managing multiple projects from sales orders to production and delivery to the customers.
• Monitor market changes and create weekly reports for higher management.
• Oversee sales orders, shipment details and schedules using Dynamics NAV to make sure the whole process is executed as per requirements.
• Monitoring productions to identify areas of improvement, meeting targeted quantities and their deadlines.

I realize now that I did not do a good job on the R&R. Hence, I want to make sure I am doing it right this time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am planning to apply with NOC - 1215 Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations

Title: Coordinator

Roles and Responsibilities:
-Supervise and coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams such as Sales, Production, Logistics and Administration.
-Supervising and ensuring available inventory stock, production plans and order confirmation.
- Coordinate with customer and packaging teams to ensure all the logos and design adhere to Canadian regulations.
-Review shipping documentation, such as Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Packing Lists, Canada Customs and Certificate of Origin.
-Make arrangements with customs brokers to ensure that the goods and documents comply with customs regulations.
-Analyse and create effective ways to improve day to day operational objectives and improve efficiency.
-Train and educate team members on job duties, customs procedures, documentation and other policies.
-Maintain and improve the overall work process in terms of communication, accuracy and time management.

The first time I applied I did a bit of sales but now I am not doing any sales. Its mostly Logistics and coordination.

Please help me. Does my R&R match with the NOC? Can I proceed with this?