+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

11th Draw hopefully tomorrow

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
ht7 said:
I calculated my score to be 479. I would really like to submit my profile, but WES hasn't finished evaluating my credentials. They did evaluate my wife's degrees and the reference number they gave is the same which we got when we initially applied.

Can I just write that number and submit my profile in anticipation of successful evaluation?
Depends on how confident you are about getting the expected evaluation? What degrees do you have and from where?

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ht7 said:
I calculated my score to be 479. I would really like to submit my profile, but WES hasn't finished evaluating my credentials. They did evaluate my wife's degrees and the reference number they gave is the same which we got when we initially applied.

Can I just write that number and submit my profile in anticipation of successful evaluation?
If you get ITA your actions gonna be considered as cheating because the date of ITA will be earlier than your ECA report.

You'll get barred for 5 years

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
lampbreaker said:
Depends on how confident you are about getting the expected evaluation? What degrees do you have and from where?
In the profile there is a date of issue of ECA field. You won't be able to fill that.

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lampbreaker said:
In the profile there is a date of issue of ECA field. You won't be able to fill that.
Ya didnt see that before.

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lampbreaker said:
Pretty confident. I have a 4 year Bachelors in Engineering from a top 5 college in India and a Masters in Science from an American Ivy league university.

I think the delay is because the US university took its time to deliver the transcript.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I'll just get out my magic 8 ball...

kindzu

Mar 26, 2015
Russian said:
I'm staniding at 415 and don't give a damn about 11th draw :D It won't pick me up ;D Only Ontario needs me :D

Glad to see some Russians here, which region of Russia are you from, mate? And why Ontario, it's too cold and too crowded. I would pick BC for this.

JohnsonBthe1

Mar 19, 2015
kindzu said:
Glad to see some Russians here, which region of Russia are you from, mate? And why Ontario, it's too cold and too crowded. I would pick BC for this.
It's funny to see Russian complaining about cold :D :D :D