13-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2018
yon said:
Is there anyone here who employed an agency or consultant which is stationed with Canada (local) ?

do you receive any news from those agency about the their applications ?
Well, I happen to have my cousin sister, who's a registered immigration consultant with CIC.
And to answer your question, there has been no news yet.

ezaz

Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
Ness_Fern said:
Same here buddy! I guess our applications were received at the same time! :)
Can only hope for a miracle now.
Good luck :)

hopefully U will be included.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Ravi_07 said:
From when did DENA BANK started issuing foreign currency drafts...........?
In india banks like Standard Chartered, Axis Bank, Citibank, ICICI Bank, HDFC, HSBC are the ones who issue foreign currency drafts....................
Also travel agents like Thomas Cook..

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Ness_Fern said:
Well, I happen to have my cousin sister, who's a registered immigration consultant with CIC.
lawyer or consultant ?

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Ness_Fern said:
is she local or oversea consultant ?

Ness_Fern

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-08-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Med's Request
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2018
yon said:
lawyer or consultant ?
She's both actually, practicing lawyer and as a registered member of CIC, she's also an immigration consultant based out of Vancouver, Canada

ezaz said:
Good luck :)

hopefully U will be included.
Thanks yaa!

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Ravi_07 said:
In india banks like Standard Chartered, Axis Bank, Citibank, ICICI Bank, HDFC, HSBC are the ones who issue foreign currency drafts....................
You are correct but Nationalized Banks also issue foreign currency darft like SBI, UCO bank and Dena Bank from head office of every city in India. They issued darft for 6 months validity period.

micheltadros

Nov 22, 2010
gladiusraj said:
You are correct but Nationalize Banks also issue foreign currency darft like SBI, UCO bank and Dena Bank from head office of every city it can be issued for 6 months validity.
http://www.denabank.com/viewsection.jsp?lang=0&id=0,331,6,341

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
Ness_Fern said:
She's both actually, practicing lawyer and as a registered member of CIC, she's also an immigration consultant based out of Vancouver, Canada

Thanks yaa!
would you possbile to ask her whether she gets the application returned for date received after 11 JUL ? of course the mailing/contact address of those applications are submitted by LOCAL Canadian address

Ness_Fern

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-08-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Med's Request
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2018
yon said:
would you possbile to ask her whether she gets the application returned for date received after 11 JUL ? of course the mailing/contact address of those applications are submitted by LOCAL Canadian address
I'm actually typing out a short post addressing most of the queries around here.
Will post it in a short while. You can get back to me after that.
For now, patience!

shriji

Jul 26, 2011
HI Ravi,
Every Nationalised bank came first in India then did theprivate sectors. So every nationalised bank can give you DD for any country.
Usually the baks has Nostro Account in the respective countries from where usually the amount gets deducted!
If you have furthur nationalised/private bank query. just google.
Ravi_07 said:

satish7777

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
shriji said:
HI Ravi,
Every Nationalised bank came first in India then did theprivate sectors. So every nationalised bank can give you DD for any country.
Usually the baks has Nostro Account in the respective countries from where usually the amount gets deducted!
If you have furthur nationalised/private bank query. just google.
Hi Sriji
Thanks for informing members about your update.
The problem with few people here is that they don't do any research and put a claim like they are doing it to you.
I am surprised that if they dont have information for eg. Dena Bank issues BD or not and the orst part is that they don't know how to research it I will be very surprised to see their application accepted based on their knowledge of the immigration process and system ( this is not a personal comment)
They have to understand that immigration is a serious issue its not a kids job just u think that u have 67 points doesn't applies to a immigration officer think like that there are many criteria where he can prove insufficient points or documents.
Guys I am telling it again and again be mature listen to what others are saying if you disagree research it and then post a comment.

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
hi every 1 whatever am reading from last few weeks it seems that my chance is gone coz my application received by mike on 12 aug at 2.30,but 1 thing i dont understand if that is the case that cap was filled on 8 aug then why they updated till 10 th aug that total application received is 419,then there is no update till 22 that cap is full so is there any hope that i ll make it within the cap,plz reply guys so that i can take further step regarding my future

any 1 listening plz reply!!!!!!!!!1

R

RKC

sandip145951 said:
hi every 1 whatever am reading from last few weeks it seems that my chance is gone coz my application received by mike on 12 aug at 2.30,but 1 thing i dont understand if that is the case that cap was filled on 8 aug then why they updated till 10 th aug that total application received is 419,then there is no update till 22 that cap is full so is there any hope that i ll make it within the cap,plz reply guys so that i can take further step regarding my future

any 1 listening plz reply!!!!!!!!!1
After Shriji's DD update. We are all really confused. Wait & watch . Even after 6 weeks from application filed date if your payment is not cashed you can send an email request for info on your case to CIO.

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
god knows. sit back and relax.

Nothing cant be done now. It takes much longer time for Canadian to complete his/her task.

Either bad or good news will be received by postal mail soon. Just a matter of time.

Interesting, the applicant of London VO seems got many good news