Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
jeca said:
I thought about it like you. Probably they had problems charging CC, and set aside while other applications were going through. But then another query comes up to me... Why other NOC's applicants have not reported cc charged or BD encashment...
Hi
as predicted priyavig mode of payment is cc as updated in the spreadsheet but i m not getting the mode of payment for the other person can he or somebody else let me know this.

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
jijitipie said:
hi jeca!whats up?was your BD encashed already?
Don't know yet, my mother is the only one that can do that for me, but she's been very busy with work. I also wrote cic las wednesday, hoping to get a reply soon!

missioncan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC with the application
OH guys I have seen this forum after a week and one thing I can amke out is there is no certainity Although my application was received by CIC on 5th Aug so one thing i can make out is my chances are very bleak ,,,,Even my application was ready before 30th june but my consultant screwed it up .NOw I would like to know How to sue these bloddy consultants who are playing with the lives of many like us ....Do we report the Fraud case in CIC website ....because they are fully aware of the fight for 1122 category then why did they delay our applications? Whatever has happened with me is past now but I want to teach them a lesson so that in future they must think twice before making such blunders ????

Please advise my dear seniors

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missioncan said:
OH guys I have seen this forum after a week and one thing I can amke out is there is no certainity Although my application was received by CIC on 5th Aug so one thing i can make out is my chances are very bleak ,,,,Even my application was ready before 30th june but my consultant screwed it up .NOw I would like to know How to sue these bloddy consultants who are playing with the lives of many like us ....Do we report the Fraud case in CIC website ....because they are fully aware of the fight for 1122 category then why did they delay our applications? Whatever has happened with me is past now but I want to teach them a lesson so that in future they must think twice before making such blunders ????

Right boss.. even I feel the same after having seen the other members in the forum complaining about these so called consultants.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
missioncan said:

Problem is they are not revisiting their processes.. Pre June 2010 there was nothing called Cap and they could take their sweet time and process the apps.. But now times have changed that too very drastically.. Now they cannot wait like before for the notification to appear on the CIC website and start working.. In fact they should finish work on the app by the time the notification appears...This will involve a lot of risk as they have to preempt a lot of things...But that is the need of the hour.... :mad:

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
yeah momad and priyavig..

if possible could u pls copy and paste the email recd from cic with ur file number and other imp data deleted.

it will help everyone around .

thanks in advance.

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
hey_rigky said:
yeah momad and priyavig..

if possible could u pls copy and paste the email recd from cic with ur file number and other imp data deleted.

it will help everyone around .

thanks in advance.
Good Morning,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 30 August 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you,

JT

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
tonakis said:
Hi there richardo3,
actually you are wrong. The bank cannot tell you if your BD is chased, because they do not keep the money in some bank account. When you deposit the money, they keep it in some temporally account until the end of the day. At the end of the day they deposit all gathered money from that account to relevant Canadian account which is own by CIC. From this point on, your bank has no clue what is happening whit the money. Therefore it will no be slower process compared with the CC payment, because actually when they start to look through your applications, the money from BD are already in their account. I am not sure if your Bank sends official asking to the Canadian Bank about: BD number <bla-bla> "What is happening? Is it processed?" and etc. Will the other bank provide real update about that ??? Not sure. May be yes, may be not. But I am almost 98% sure, that if go and ask your bank to send official letter to Canadian bank asking about your specific BD, they will tell you something like "Sorry sir, there is no chance to provide you such information. It is out of our scope"-or something like that. So to conclude everything, in my opinion there is almost no chance (except if you have some real close friend in your bank, who owes you big favor) to receive any update regarding BD process.
Good luck to all!

FYI - i just spoke to my bank and my BD has not been encashed, then again my application was submitted on 3rd August! Just thought i'd share that. And to quote the above message, i can check with my bank and do so weekly. The reason they can tell me is that they can see the money hasn't left thier account. :) The bank if it helps is Natwest.

Am still confident though, my agent @ The Visa Bureau doesn't seem to think it would fill so fast, not sure if there have been mistakes made..... we'll see, i will belive it if my application arrives back on my agents desk :)

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
ONS said:
It is extremely sad Momad, but email sent to you indicates we all are out of this year and have to apply next year or with LMO (if someone is ready to employ) again in FSW2. Good luck my friend and If I would have been in your place, I would have thrashed my consultant for such a mistake....
i have requested my consultant to provide an explanation for her delay - probably thrash after that!!!

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
satish7777 said:
Hi Guys
going through all the posts since yesterday I have concluded (according to my knowledge) that the email received is 100% correct.
But that doesn't means that the cap may have closed on 8th the reason why i say that is ( i m not sure but believe that the two people who have received their rejection their mode of payment would be cc) if that is correct than i can see one scenario what might have happened that CIC might have tried to charge the cc and it may have not gone through then they keep that application aside and then try the next one (as they would not waste the entire day trying to charge on cc) and when they would be through all the files they have to charge the cc than they would start with the ones which were kept aside and it can be a loop ( and it can be several days) and in the mean while if the cap gets filled they would even don't bother to retry.
That is the reason why they have sent the files back last year with file no.s and marking as when the cap would be filled why they might even bother to open the file and mark it.
I may be incorrect kindly correct me.
theory is good - but my cc is on a credit balance for the entire CAD 1250. meaning i have deposited money into the credit card account towards this and increased the limit to twice its capacity. secondly, we have preempted the bank on this payment and instrcted to allow payment to go through. i have called the bank every two days to check on this. the banks in our country are good. as soon as a credit card payment is made a text message is sent to our phone and if a suspicious transaction takes place the bank call us immediately (24Hrs) to verify payment. (probably because we are a small country with many banks, service level is Excellent)

so rejection because of CC is highly unlikely in my case..

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
satish7777 said:
Hi
as predicted priyavig mode of payment is cc as updated in the spreadsheet but i m not getting the mode of payment for the other person can he or somebody else let me know this.
hi, my mode of payment is CC.. refer to my below post of confirming CC payment goes through.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
missioncan said:

You cannot report their fraud to CIC as they are not registered representatives where in your application will include a 'use of representative form'. According to them, they are simply helping you fill up your forms and gather documents and finally mail it CIC and they charge you for that. As an applicant, it is your personal responsibility to find out a genuine consultant and not line up behind the rest of the crowd. This is what the consultants take advantage of becuase there are thousands of clients and only the lucky few can make it. Besides there are other applicants who work diligently on their own and make a perfect complete one and send it at the righ time. David Cohen said..the quickest and the most organized will only make it into the cap.

imcomingcanada

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
Pending
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi Guys, I have worked for a bank, in the trade division (where all foreign remittances take place). Once you request for a foreign currency DD,your bank checks all the supporting documents and debits your account held with them equivalent to an amount of that foreign currency, and then parks that money (in foreign currency) into their Vostro account (General Ledger account), with a reference no.. Now, if someone (the beneficiary of that DD) deposits that DD in his/her bank account, then the same request is sent from that bank of the beneficiary to a correspondant bank (which are common for all the banks for all the currencies all over the world) and inturn that correspondant bank sends that request to the local bank (who issued that DD) and then that amount is taken from that vostro account to the beneficiary bank's nostro account and then finally credited to the beneficiary's (payee's) account. I hope this clarifies the doubt. So. one can always know that when is his/her DD encashed, provided the bank official is ready to help you guys.

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
Hi,
I read a lot, analyzed and I'd like to share with you my conclusion how things might be done in CIC office... Most probably they receive a lot of application and there is a huge queque. So for example:
1.they receive 1000 applications today
2. they are able to make the completeness check of 500
3. The other 500 are on a queque and this way it continues to grow every day...
So by 21st of July there happens that they have gathered a huge queque from which they were able to count 51 for 1122 (+the other numbers for the other NOCs). The counting for this NOC continues till 22of august when the last number of the 500 quota has been counted. Unfortunately it seems the queque is that big that till 22 of August they still count applications received before 7th of July. But they are not able to say "stop sending" as the quota was not reached before 22nd of August although that with thousands applications waiting to be checked for completeness it was most probable that the quota will be reached long before August... But they can not tell us - "we have a full room with not counted applications - even more than 10 000, which we are not able to count so most probably you will not be in..." They can say that the quota is over only when 500 checked for completeness applications have been counted... Because if the gathered applications are classified as incomplete they are not even returend and they do not take from the quota numbers...

I hope I explained it well.

So we can blame them only for being too slow and this way making the number which is announced on the web site totally irrelevant and uneffective. I think this is the only logical explanation. But still I have doubts because - can you believe that a country that is far ahead our own countries can be so uneffective, slow and irrelevant... and to be honest - even slower then our institutions for example... This is the only thing that fills me with doubts and hopes that we still can find our place in the quota.