+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

sm_vanman

Aug 21, 2011
Siva30 said:
Hi folks, don't come to any conclusion unless we get some update from cic. One thing I am pretty sure is cic is opening all the documents and doing the checking. Bcos one of the guy in this forum has submitted the full documents around 20th July including one original certificate and cic communicated to him that they are returning back the original as they don't require. So let us wait for some more day and watch the progress. Don't loose ur hope.
Hello Folks, i m new to this forum but was keeping the track of this forum on regular basis. Its hard for me to believe seeing all those people loosing their hopes whose cases have been registered with CIC after 8th July. I agree with Jaco that CIC cant be displaying a false figure on their very official website and according to the site the 1122 has still not reached its cap. We must recall that few weeks ago they were updating it on day to day basis but this time it has been a almost two weeks, that means they are still accepting the cases and simply can not return a file on account of the filled cap.

There is no doubt that CIC would be receiving humongous quantity of applications in 1122 category, as not to offend anyone, every tom dick and harry has been applying in this particular category, without really understanding and realizing the technicality involved with regard to the selection criteria laid by CIC, and just in a rush the applicants not only in 1122 category but others groups also have been throwing their applications to reach CIC before the cap is full. Lot of credit goes to all those crooked and uneducated consultants, who simply for their own vested interest have been playing with applicant's emotions, finances and their career.

My friends, trust me that applicants whose applications have been received by CIC at least till the next update should be very safe provided they are not out at the assessment stage or on any other ground and that includes me as well. We must trust CIC for whatever information they are putting up on their web site.

Thanks and Regards
VANMAN

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
i sure hope that NOC was NOT filled by 8th July. i will be pretty disappointed for missing the cap a second time (probably have to sue my agent.. if possible!)

another fresh thought.

was speaking to friend in Canada who said that at this time of year things do get a little slow with summer vacations and so on. i know that it is a long shot idea, but something to probably explain the long silence from CIC.

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Siva30 said:
Thanks Ravi. So we need to wait for 6 week to get some response from cic is it?
Yes after 6 weeks u can e-mail them and ask the status of ur application..............

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
yeah i do agree that summer time brings things to slowdom in these countries..

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hi,

Isn't it, as per the new immigration requirement and as mentioned in the document checklist CIO has requested from the applicants to submit original documents such as (IELTS result, Police clearance certificate, original translated copies of birth certificates, marraige...etc).

please reply.

Aayan

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
What will happen with applications received after the cap is reached? How will applicants know their application isn’t being processed?

read this site very carefully

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
pyramid79 said:
Hi,
Isn't it, as per the new immigration requirement and as mentioned in the document checklist CIO has requested from the applicants to submit original documents such as (IELTS result, Police clearance certificate, original translated copies of birth certificates, marraige...etc).
please reply.
Aayan

absolutely

May 9, 2011
Hi pyramid79 ,

Yes u need to submit all orginals like IELTS, and Transcript certificate ,Police clearence,.......

Apart that u r educational need not to submit orginals,but u have to notarised as per CIC requirements(main applicant).

Regards,
Girish :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

May 9, 2011
Hi yon,

As per CIC,

Applications received toward the overall cap: 897 of 10,000 as of August 10, 2011

Applications received per eligible occupation:
Eligible Occupation
(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code) Number of Complete Applications Received* )

1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management 419
From where u got the information..................

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
mute_man said:
absolutely
Police certificate is not compulsory, however strongly recommended by cic. Further copies of birth certificate and marriage certificate are required. Further experience certificate are original required

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Challatur Girish Kumar said:
Hi yon,
As per CIC,

Applications received toward the overall cap: 897 of 10,000 as of August 10, 2011

Applications received per eligible occupation:
Eligible Occupation
(by National Occupational Classification [NOC] code) Number of Complete Applications Received* )
1122 Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management 419
From where u got the information..................
try this, and bookmark it!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp