New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Siva30 said:
Hi Ravi, did u get any update from cic? You have submitted much earlier than us. Wondering whether anyone cc/bd encashed those who have submitted on 11th july.
Nopes........
My application was received by CIC on the 14th of July..........
Many guys infront of me on the forum itself...............
I will complete six week this thursday nd then i will b sending an e-mail to knw the status

tonakis

Aug 5, 2011
kpopi77 said:
WRONG Tonakis,

Your your money stays with your bank until CIC's bank presents the BD, your Bank does not know how many banks the CIC banks with and which of them CIC will want the money. so the money stays with your bank until a time CIC's bank present the BD and then they transfer the money to that particular bank. Your Bank always has details of which bank and when a BD is encashed.
Actually, again wrong. The bank has agreement to makes transfers to specific bank account which is owned by CIC. This is done every single night. It is automatically done. The system perform search script and if any money are available in the bank`s temp account they are automatically transferred to previously listed account - CIC account in our case. You can go and ask in you bank.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Ravi_07 said:
Nopes........
I will complete six week this thursday nd then i will b sending an e-mail to knw the status
Feed us back with any response from CIC

regards

SAngo

gabry

Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
Doc's Request.
application received 6th July
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Me too I sent my application first of July 2011 , NOC 1122 , it has been received by CIO , and only one week ago , I have been noticed that the fees has been deducted from my credit card , does anyone know if this is mean that application accepted or its is just a routine ? when normally should I know that I have a file under process ?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gabry said:
Me too I sent my application first of July 2011 , NOC 1122 , it has been received by CIO , and only one week ago , I have been noticed that the fees has been deducted from my credit card , does anyone know if this is mean that application accepted or its is just a routine ? when normally should I know that I have a file under process ?
Hi gabry,

This means you are "IN THE RACE" under NOC 1122....congratulations. This was the fastest NOC to be capped.

Also be happy for the fact that CIO has deemed your application to be COMPLETE without any errors.
Now, you will have to wait for CIO to send you an EMAIL (hopefully you have provided that info on your form) which will basically inform you that your application has been accepted for PR processing under NOC 1122 and will shortly be transffered to your VO of choice. You will also receive your file # in this email. Keep a vigilant check on your Spam folder because the email settings sometimes does not recognize the emails sent from CIC.

Please if you could join the thread below so that the time lines can be assessed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.43035.html

Mitali

amair29

Jun 21, 2011
Hi,

I have done a mistake in my name when filling up the forms. In my passport I have only Given name and the form was not accepting only Given Name. Therefore I have mentioned my complete name in "Family Name". will this be a problem? If at all my application selected can I correct it afterwords? Please let me know.

Thanks
Amair

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
gabry said:
can u pls give ur complete details like recvd date n by whom, noc,destination n date of encashment?
have ur details updated in spread sheet?

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Nopes........
Thanks Ravi. So we need to wait for 6 week to get some response from cic is it?

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
gabry said:
Hi Gabry, Congrats buddy.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Guyz.

I feel it ended with the 8th of July.. we all are gonna get back our file after the completeness check done and the payment instrument not used. Those who have a plan B please start working on it. I don't have any for now :(
I can visualize things now.. all our applications will now be having the alphanumeric number written on them with the lead pencil..with tick marks all around and waiting at the accounts dept. for payment to be charged. :D

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
I don't think 8th of July also made it through. My application reached on the 8th and I still haven't heard anything :( I'm almost giving up..... :(

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
sbo said:
I don't think 8th of July also made it through. My application reached on the 8th and I still haven't heard anything :( I'm almost giving up..... :(
I can sense that feeling really well.. Last year I was a 28th of Oct applicant... This year though I lost it with a bigger margin....More relaxing in fact.. :D

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
Come on people, I don't think we are out! I mean, other's NOC also hasn't reported encashment after the 8th, if I don't remember wrong they also arrived to people whose applications were received on 8th of July. Our NOC could be filled up by now, but not in the second week of July. Then how can you explain the CIC's updates on their site starting the 21st of July? It's nonsense to think the CAP was full by the second week of July...

Remember, other NOC's have not reported more cc/bd charge after the 8th of July....

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
grimreaper said:
I can sense that feeling really well.. Last year I was a 28th of Oct applicant... This year though I lost it with a bigger margin....More relaxing in fact.. :D
Hi folks, don't come to any conclusion unless we get some update from cic. One thing I am pretty sure is cic is opening all the documents and doing the checking. Bcos one of the guy in this forum has submitted the full documents around 20th July including one original certificate and cic communicated to him that they are returning back the original as they don't require. So let us wait for some more day and watch the progress. Don't loose ur hope.

suz12155

Aug 18, 2011
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 1122
App. Filed.......: 08/08/2011
Doc's Request.: Full docs sent
AOR Received.: Awaited
IELTS Request: Sent
File Transfer...: Waiting
Med's Request: Waiting
Med's Done....: Waiting