Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
Suhas said:
My application has reached today. Application status by cic not yet updated. I can only pray and hope that my application beat the cap.
the cap is only 500, so till they publish new details everyone can count, after that we will know.. whose in or not...

tonakis

Aug 5, 2011
richardo3 said:
Hi there - your bank should be able to tell you this, some may charge for the information but they can tell if the BD has been cashed becasue the money leaves their account at this time. Also BD's wil be slower for a transaction unlike a CC payment which is pretty much instant, paying by either route does NOT affect your chances of being in the quota.

:)
Hi there richardo3,
actually you are wrong. The bank cannot tell you if your BD is chased, because they do not keep the money in some bank account. When you deposit the money, they keep it in some temporally account until the end of the day. At the end of the day they deposit all gathered money from that account to relevant Canadian account which is own by CIC. From this point on, your bank has no clue what is happening whit the money. Therefore it will no be slower process compared with the CC payment, because actually when they start to look through your applications, the money from BD are already in their account. I am not sure if your Bank sends official asking to the Canadian Bank about: BD number <bla-bla> "What is happening? Is it processed?" and etc. Will the other bank provide real update about that ??? Not sure. May be yes, may be not. But I am almost 98% sure, that if go and ask your bank to send official letter to Canadian bank asking about your specific BD, they will tell you something like "Sorry sir, there is no chance to provide you such information. It is out of our scope"-or something like that. So to conclude everything, in my opinion there is almost no chance (except if you have some real close friend in your bank, who owes you big favor) to receive any update regarding BD process.
Good luck to all!

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hi everyone,

My application package for NOC#1122 was sent on 13-Aug-11 via Aramex, and I received confirmation from the courier that my package was delivered to CIO on 17-Aug-11. As it's too late now, Is there any hope that my application fall within the 500 caps of NOC-1122. I am afraid as it's already showing 419 until 10-Aug-11. Okay once my application got accepted when & how do I'll receive confirmation from CIO.

Anyone on this forum who submitted his/her application earlier and got acceptance from CIO, please share with us that after how many days from the date of application receipt you were notified by CIO with first AOR.

Regards,

Aayan

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
pyramid79 said:
Hi everyone,

My application package for NOC#1122 was sent on 13-Aug-11 via Aramex, and I received confirmation from the courier that my package was delivered to CIO on 17-Aug-11. As it's too late now, Is there any hope that my application fall within the 500 caps of NOC-1122. I am afraid as it's already showing 419 until 10-Aug-11. Okay once my application got accepted when & how do I'll receive confirmation from CIO.

Anyone on this forum who submitted his/her application earlier and got acceptance from CIO, please share with us that after how many days from the date of application receipt you were notified by CIO with first AOR.

Regards,

Aayan
NO CHANCE IN HELL........

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pyramid79 said:
Hi everyone,

Regards,

Aayan
Hi - you can live in hope and nobody knows for sure until people start reporting their application has been returned because the cap is full.

But my opinion is that it is unlikely that your application has made it within the cap. When CIC publish their figures of 419 on 10 August 2011, please remember this is not the total actually received, just the total opened and completeness check passed. The total received at that point will probably be more, and I doubt the applications are opened on the same day they are received.

If you look at the average of around 30 applications per day, even if they are opening on the same day they are receiving, the cap will have been completely filled by 15 Aug.

If your application is rejected because the cap is full, you will receive the entire application back but it may take a month or two. If your application does manage to get within the cap then first thing is to check when your bank draft clears, or credit card is charged, because this means your application passed the completeness check.

Wayne.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
tonakis said:
Hi there richardo3,
actually you are wrong. The bank cannot tell you if your BD is chased, because they do not keep the money in some bank account. When you deposit the money, they keep it in some temporally account until the end of the day. At the end of the day they deposit all gathered money from that account to relevant Canadian account which is own by CIC. From this point on, your bank has no clue what is happening whit the money. Therefore it will no be slower process compared with the CC payment, because actually when they start to look through your applications, the money from BD are already in their account. I am not sure if your Bank sends official asking to the Canadian Bank about: BD number <bla-bla> "What is happening? Is it processed?" and etc. Will the other bank provide real update about that ??? Not sure. May be yes, may be not. But I am almost 98% sure, that if go and ask your bank to send official letter to Canadian bank asking about your specific BD, they will tell you something like "Sorry sir, there is no chance to provide you such information. It is out of our scope"-or something like that. So to conclude everything, in my opinion there is almost no chance (except if you have some real close friend in your bank, who owes you big favor) to receive any update regarding BD process.
Good luck to all!
WRONG Tonakis,

Your your money stays with your bank until CIC's bank presents the BD, your Bank does not know how many banks the CIC banks with and which of them CIC will want the money. so the money stays with your bank until a time CIC's bank present the BD and then they transfer the money to that particular bank. Your Bank always has details of which bank and when a BD is encashed.

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
WRONG Tonakis,

Your your money stays with your bank until CIC's bank presents the BD, your Bank does not know how many banks the CIC banks with and which of them CIC will want the money. so the money stays with your bank until a time CIC's bank present the BD and then they transfer the money to that particular bank. Your Bank always has details of which bank and when a BD is encashed.
[/quote]

Agreed with above. Further even if your/applicant bank deposit the money before the cic demands to Canadian bank than even in that case, funds are always reconciled on daily basis in between banks.

Jimmy Dsouza

Aug 8, 2011
BD Issuance and Clearance Procedure

(Example) there are 3 entities

1. Your bank CITI-India
2. Correspondent Bank HSBC-Canada
3. CIC Bank CIC Bank-Canada

Your banker CITI Bank India debits your individual Indian Rupees account and coverts the money to CAD 550 and then deposits this CAD money to CITI Banks own personal CAD account held with correspondent Bank HSBC in Canada.
Simultaneously CITI Bank India issues a CAD 550 BD from this very account which they hold with a HSBC, Canada.
When CIC Bank presents this BD.. The correspondent bank HSBC-Canada debits CITI Banks personal account and makes payment.

hence your bank can always say which BD has cleared and which is pending by just viewing their own account statement

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
pyramid79 said:
Hi everyone,

Regards,]

Hi!! I completely agree with Wayne. Noc 1122 is very competitive and unfortunately most of us will fit into this profile. It's very difficult to get through within cap unless we submit the complete document to cic once the quota is open. The only possibility is luck should favour you at this point of time and It's too early to say anything. But definitely everyone will get some update from cic once the cap is full. Let's wait for couple of days and see what's happening.

Aayan

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Ravi_07 said:
NO CHANCE IN HELL........
I was rolling on the floor and laughing today when I came to know that my agent is sending 1122 apps even until today as the count dispalyed is only 419 ;D ;D ;D

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
grimreaper said:
I was rolling on the floor and laughing today when I came to know that my agent is sending 1122 apps even until today as the count dispalyed is only 419 ;D ;D ;D
Our agent are the coolest guys...........
They never seem worried about the cap.........
They r cool as a cucumber.....
Never in a hurry...........

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
grimreaper said:
I guess your agent is dreaming and cheating others to make money.

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Siva30 said:
I guess your agent is dreaming and cheating others to make money.
Most agent do that. Ours did the same too. The counselor was sleeping all the time and it was we who were prompt to make sure our file was sent on time. Though our file was complete much b4 1st of July, the counselor sent it late. :-X Now we can only pray that our file is complete and we fall within the cap.

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
Ravi_07 said:
Our agent are the coolest guys...........
They never seem worried about the cap.........
They r cool as a cucumber.....
Never in a hurry...........
Hi Ravi, did u get any update from cic? You have submitted much earlier than us. Wondering whether anyone cc/bd encashed those who have submitted on 11th july.