Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
emailed them and received an automated response where it says i can expect a response within 20 days!!
i had called them on the call center number last year, wouldnt it be easier to just do that?

RKC said:
Priya,

We had sent an inquiry last year
You can include details in your email like

Courier datails: Sent date, Received date, Tracking No, Signed for By etc.
Details of PA: Name, NOC, VO, DOB, Place of Birth, Passport No. etc.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
priyavig said:
emailed them and received an automated response where it says i can expect a response within 20 days!!
i had called them on the call center number last year, wouldnt it be easier to just do that?
Don't worry thats a standard automated response. You would get a response in 2-3 days.

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
thanks grim and challatur.

grimreaper said:
Don't worry thats a standard automated response. You would get a response in 2-3 days.

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Grim,
I am one hundred percent sure that cap has been reached.You also know that because you are following this forum from beginning.From daily updates to complete hibernation means that CIO has obtained 500 fully complete applications within quota.Now they are just charging CC/BD for 1122 and as soon that process complete CIC will announce the closure of cap.May be they are keeping the window open for some applicnats to replace because its possible that CC of some applicants will have charging problem.BD is assured method of cash payment they dont need to worry.

R

RKC

priyavig said:
last year our first query was answered on the same day,the second one took 10 days to get a response. I think mailing them is a better idea than calling the call center as they don't have access to all the info.
All the best & hope you hear something positive.

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
hi friends my application reached on 12 aug n its received by mike at 2.19,so any 1 can tell me that is thr any realistic chance of my application will fall within the cap coz as there is no update from cicsince 10 aug with only 81 seats remaining.

Moonshinemist

Aug 14, 2011
hi..
one of my fellow applicant who has filed his application under 1122 category has forwarded a mail with to Cic asking the details of his status as he was not getting a satisfactory answer frm the bank regd the BD encashment. He has forwarded details of his passport, name , DOB, category, Application filing date, details of courier etc.. shall updated once he recvs any info..
regds
Moonshinemist

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Longhandle said:
Grim,
I am one hundred percent sure that cap has been reached.You also know that because you are following this forum from beginning.From daily updates to complete hibernation means that CIO has obtained 500 fully complete applications within quota.Now they are just charging CC/BD for 1122 and as soon that process complete CIC will announce the closure of cap.May be they are keeping the window open for some applicnats to replace because its possible that CC of some applicants will have charging problem.BD is assured method of cash payment they dont need to worry.
Let's hope things turn out this way.. You are the most profound optimist .. keep it going..

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
Yeah, I do think that they are keeping the line open just incase they want to replace rejected CC payments applications. May be last year when they closed the cap many applications were sent back due to CC payment problems. So it might be possible to keep the cap open.

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
priyavig said:
Hi Priya, wish you best of luck to get some update from cic.

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
sandip145951 said:
hi friends my application reached on 12 aug n its received by mike at 2.19,so any 1 can tell me that is thr any realistic chance of my application will fall within the cap coz as there is no update from cicsince 10 aug with only 81 seats remaining.
I guess your situation is like cat the wall. I would say yours is 50:50.

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
My application has reached today. Application status by cic not yet updated. I can only pray and hope that my application beat the cap.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Suhas said:
My application has reached today. Application status by cic not yet updated. I can only pray and hope that my application beat the cap.
Hi, my application should've reached today also, but NO updates in DHL yet. So i'm not sure if it reached CIC office or not.
You knew from your courier's site, correct? What did it say?

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suhas said:
Thanks , may be sorry to say . no chance at all . 10th August was 419 . I think the CAP reached before 15th August .

I'm also little bit in tension weather I'm in CAP or not . Application received 3rd August at 13.35 by CIO

Hope for the best

Himel