Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Thanks Siva30. I hope so too..... :)

Siva30 said:
Hey Congrats... Dont worry, yours will get thru shortly... just inform your bank that you are expecting a International payment transaction. They will take care of the rest.. All the best.. :)

R

RKC

sbo said:
Another CC charged! Not mine but my sisters. Her application was received on July 7th and her payment got processed on August 9th, bank posted it on August 10th. Her NOC is 1122 and she applied by herself.
Whereas my application reached CIO on July 8th and I haven't heard anything yet.....still hoping to see CC charged.....
Congratz & Good Luck to your sister.

Siva30

Aug 7, 2011
rao1122 said:
Sent my application on 12th by fedex. any idea how much time it will take to reached. estimated delivery date is showing 17th.
how do i add myself to spread sheet?
Hi, Fedex service is really good. I have sent my app on 2nd Aug at that time my estimated delivery date was 8th (incl.sat & sunday) evening around 5pm Canada time but it got delivered around 10 AM itself. So, your appl. will be delivered before their estimated time...that's sure..

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
Siva30 said:
Hi Ravi, Do you mean to say that all 419 complete application have passed their initial check and awaiting for CC/BD to encash? If so, there is no backlog in reviewing the document by CIC?? Mine was recd by CIC on 8th Aug'11.. Do you think those who have submitted in Aug month till date will get through before CAP??
we can only tell that once cic finally announces cap reached for 1122 nd if any one's cc is charged or bd is encashed after that..........

Still now they are charging cc's for application received on the 8th of july....

we can only find out if there is a connection between charging of cc and upgradtion of cap figure once the cap closes nd if anyone's cc is charged afterwards...
then in that case there can b a backlog of 1 week like last year...

nd if payment is charged and then it is counted towards the cap then we r talking about a backlog of more than one month..... which is pretty hard to beleive...............
but u never know.........
so letz wait till the cap gets officially closed

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Ravi_07 said:
we can only tell that once cic finally announces cap reached for 1122 nd if any one's cc is charged or bd is encashed after that..........

Still now they are charging cc's for application received on the 8th of july....

we can only find out if there is a connection between charging of cc and upgradtion of cap figure once the cap closes nd if anyone's cc is charged afterwards...
then in that case there can b a backlog of 1 week like last year...

nd if payment is charged and then it is counted towards the cap then we r talking about a backlog of more than one month..... which is pretty hard to beleive...............
but u never know.........
so letz wait till the cap gets officially closed

I agree with this Ravi.. If any CC gets charged after the CAP is closed then there can be no relationship between the CAP count and the Payment instrument cashing...Lets wait for 2-3 more days.. It will all be clear..

Ravi_07

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
AOR Received.
[move][color=red]PER : 12-01-2012[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
8 Bands (original sent with application)
File Transfer...
[move][color=purple]AOR : 08-02-2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
05-10-2014 [IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/vwvvww/MSN%20Avatars/agent.png[/IMG]
yes and i have also noticed that last year payments were charged after 2-3 months..
surely in the mean time they had updated the cap last year....
so v can assume there is no relationship between cc charged nd cap count
but on the other hand last reported payment under 1122 was on 2nd nov nd cap closed on 5 th nov...

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
Ravi_07 said:
yes and i have also noticed that last year payments were charged after 2-3 months..
surely in the mean time they had updated the cap last year....
so v can assume there is no relationship between cc charged nd cap count
but on the other hand last reported payment under 1122 was on 2nd nov nd cap closed on 5 th nov...
yes that's right..

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
application recevied and debited means CIC approve your application ? it is a very interesting question

Frankly, application received or debit certainly are not a formal approval of your case.
It only means you provide a complete document set. Of course I saw a case with more than 1.5 inch personal portfolio. CIC need time to sort out. After payment debit, CIC will go to see your experience and certification relevant to 1122 NOC. CISCO, IBM and HP and those IT system expert will eliminate first. Last year we have a case with these big IT corporation background got kicked out because not related to 1122. Dont waste your time to submit if you are IT field. And Dont waste your time to make a false document. If CIC find out false documents, you will be blacklisted for CIC office for rest of life. I saw a case with CC debit and rejected because NOC is irrelevant.

To all those willing to work in canada and make contribution to Canada economy.
Please wait and wait .. CIC office need time to review your portfolio.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
yon said:
application recevied and debited means CIC approve your application ? it is a very interesting question

Frankly, application received or debit certainly are not a formal approval of your case.
It only means you provide a complete document set. Of course I saw a case with more than 1.5 inch personal portfolio. CIC need time to sort out. After payment debit, CIC will go to see your experience and certification relevant to 1122 NOC. CISCO, IBM and HP and those IT system expert will eliminate first. Last year we have a case with these big IT corporation background got kicked out because not related to 1122. Dont waste your time to submit if you are IT field. And Dont waste your time to make a false document. If CIC find out false documents, you will be blacklisted for CIC office for rest of life. I saw a case with CC debit and rejected because NOC is irrelevant.

To all those willing to work in canada and make contribution to Canada economy.
Please wait and wait .. CIC office need time to review your portfolio.
"Do not waste your time to submit if you are in IT field" looks too generic to me.. Can you please be a bit more specific in what you are expressing here?.. As far as I know an IT company also has an organization a management, people advising them and also people performing other functions even advertising.... Of course the system admins and the programmers will not fall under the 1122 category I agree.... Are you only focusing at that segment of employees and commenting?...

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
one of the case : function consultant and few PM in large big IT corp got rejected. (elaborate IT field : have involved with IT or system and its project managment, programming, design, vendor ) and waste money . Most of agencies will try you to fit NOC 1122 to make $.

be relax.....no need to be angry with "IT corp"

you have bigger chance if you are auditor, regional sales ..... , . We have to admit NOCs for IT area closed last 2010 June.

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
yon said:
one of the case : function consultant and few PM in large big IT corp got rejected. (elaborate IT field : have involved with IT or system and its project managment, programming, design, vendor ) and waste money . Most of agencies will try you to fit NOC 1122 to make $.

be relax.....no need to be angry with "IT corp"

you have bigger chance if you are auditor, regional sales ..... , . We have to admit NOCs for IT area closed last 2010 June.
First things first.. I'm not from any IT corp... I do know personally a few from IT corps who have applied...anyway thank you for sharing some real examples here...

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
I Credit Card charged on 15/08/2011 for CAD 1250, Thanks to ALLAH ALMIGHTY
Please Update on sheet

ssaansari

Val_Kir

Jul 8, 2011
StPetersburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FedEx sent 29.06.2011 delivered 05.07.2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent original with the dox parcel. Score 8.0
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey guys, anyone from those whose CC has got charged received an AOR already? How much time does it take from the moment CC is charged until AOR is received?

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Ssansari congrats!!

Val_kir, no idea .. I think between 5 weeks to even 3 months.. June 2011 applicants all got PER from CIO in 2 months time...