+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

Zoultrex

Jul 22, 2011
Anyone here applying for Quebec Skilled Worker rather then FSW?
If so, as this topic is about NOC 1122, anyone got positive CSQ oppinion in the Business Management area?

More details of my concern is on this post:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/question-about-quebec-list-of-qualifications-and-points-in-trainingeducation-t78930.0.html

hope281

Apr 27, 2011
sanity said:
Are you a post July 2011 applicant as the post did not refer to the year although it is my best guess . Thats quick if you have received a mail in the post with the originals ? Could you please confirm if your CC/BD is encashed ?
Surprisingly , they could send a letter to return the originals inspite of the huge inflow of requests !

It is a high possibility that you are in the safe spot and you shouldnt worry much . Talking loudly here , the originals should be returned after the documents are scrutinised by an immigration officer at the PER stage - so I wonder how you are at the latter stage if your CC/BD is not cashed yet ?

Sanity
I'm post July 2011 applicant. I applied under 1122. I was surprised to receive the letter and original diploma last Saturday. The letter has no case # in it. What then could it be??? I'm anxious since I did not receive any email from them. I haven't called the bank yet to check my BD encashment. Btw, the letter was dated July 22, 2011.. so it took 1 week for it to arrive at my mailbox.

R

RKC

hope281 said:
I'm post July 2011 applicant. I applied under 1122. I was surprised to receive the letter and original diploma last Saturday. The letter has no case # in it. What then could it be??? I'm anxious since I did not receive any email from them. I haven't called the bank yet to check my BD encashment. Btw, the letter was dated July 22, 2011.. so it took 1 week for it to arrive at my mailbox.
First thing get the status of your BD checked, As the letter is dated 22nd July, probably your application was checked for completeness before 22nd July. No file number indicates your file wasn't put into processing when they returned originals. Hope 281 I guess you cleared the first phase of assessment. They returned originals as they wanted only copies.

Did you receive letter by regular mail? what's your VO?

Please get your details added to the spreadsheet for post July2011 http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.1245.html

Hope 281, Have you applied before this, I mean do you have two applications filed parallely with them?

tonakis

Aug 5, 2011
Hello, I also have a question - we made a cash deposit in the bank according the listed canadian bank account. In the bank said that every night they make a transfer to the canadian account with every deposits received during the day. So my question is, is there any way to find out if we are charged or not? From the bank cannot say anything else after they complete the transfer in the end of the day. I was just wondering if anyone knows something about that? And one more - what will happen when cap is reached after 500 successfully pass the completeness check and after that some of them fail during the eligibility check ? Will they refer to those applicants which did not succeed until the cap was reached?
Thank you

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Vote Guys for Option 1 as theories supporting it is increasing day by day.Any body interested in bet on new numbers of 1122 on Monday CIC update.Mine is 366...

can_ai_dua_na

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum ever since I sent across my application which was sent out on July 11th and reached on July 14th.

Based on Hope 281's post, his application was received on July 5th and he received a letter from CIC dated July 22nd returning the Original document.

So I believe that CIC is checking applications for completeness at about 3 weeks away from the date of receipt of the applications.
So I am guessing (and hoping) that the applications being checked by CIC are currently applications received 3 weeks earlier from today.

So I guess Applications received on 16th July are under check now by CIC.

Just a calc based on info received.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
scottishK said:
Wayne

From my knowledge so far of the immigration process, what I've learnt from the forum and my own personal opinions, I agree with the points you raise.

Really appreciate your informed input here on this forum. I was actually having a good read of your blog last night which has been really helpful, as I'm now at the start of the process, having just had my CC charged for fees a couple of days ago. It's exciting, but then that soon waned as I realised my app will now be undergoing an eligibility check! Whilst I remain poisitve and hopeful, there are a couple of issues I'd like to pass by you, to get your opinion on if possible? I shall either post on this forum or PM you.

Thanks, and all the best with your initial landing in Canada! Btw, where are you headed and when do you start your new job?

Best wishes, ScottishK
Hi - I am glad you found my blog useful.

If you want my specific opinion probably best to PM me, since I can't guarantee to pick up every post on the forum :)
Heading to Abbotsford in the Vancouver area to begin with, haven't got a job yet just started the process of applying.

Cheers,
Wayne.

Pizza

Aug 5, 2011
Phil Chen said:
Thanks, hm...honestly, I didn't realise the time of arrival, is it important? if so, I would get the information on Fedex website for you.
Yes ... it will help... from the data posted so far, i think they are still processing applications that reached during 1st half of 6th... and within 2nd half of 5th and 1st half of 6th the count has gone from 307 t0 336 (my estimation...optimistic approach)..

going at this rate, i guess, 500 cap will reach by the applications that reached by 12th or 13th July....

anyone wanna make a guess?

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys i sent my applications package on 26 of july,it reached the CIO on the 2nd of august,G.Miller has signed the delivery, but i have discovered that the visa office specific check-list is not included,and i have sent it after two days and reached CIO in the 4th of Augest ,do you think that they will accept it or they will return my package ??????

Any one can help :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi Guys i sent my applications package on 26 of july,it reached the CIO on the 2nd of august,G.Miller has signed the delivery, but i have discovered that the visa office specific check-list is not included,and i have sent it after two days and reached CIO in the 4th of Augest ,do you think that they will accept it or they will return my package

Any one can help :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
can_ai_dua_na said:
Hi Everyone,

I have been following this forum ever since I sent across my application which was sent out on July 11th and reached on July 14th.

Based on Hope 281's post, his application was received on July 5th and he received a letter from CIC dated July 22nd returning the Original document.

So I believe that CIC is checking applications for completeness at about 3 weeks away from the date of receipt of the applications.
So I am guessing (and hoping) that the applications being checked by CIC are currently applications received 3 weeks earlier from today.

What if they had started processing the apps in say the second week of July? As it happened last year?
:D

can_ai_dua_na

Aug 6, 2011
Quote from: can_ai_dua_na on August 06, 2011, 02:59:24 am
Hi Everyone,

What if they had started processing the apps in say the second week of July? As it happened last year?

@ grimreaper - I guess - no one can say for sure. Any idea how do you have this info that they started processing apps in 2nd week of July?

missioncan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC with the application
Heloo Friends, :) ;) :) and specially Wayne :)

After going through the site one thing I can make out is there is so much valuable information shared on this site and lots of wild guesses. Well guys I have sent my application on 1st Aug 2011 and it is received by M.KRSZDA on 05th Aug 2011.
Can anyone tell me what could be the next step?
As I can see from the official website of Canadian Immigration that the cap has reached 336 so is this figure is of those persons who have cleared their preliminary checking and found correct or otherwise .

I have deposited my fees through BD How can I come to know about my application status and after how many days ?

After reading the blogs I am getting a feeling that I am already late. Is that so ?

Help me guys Clear my doubts. ::)

I too have crossed my fingers for the best and good to happen. All the best to all of you here ....

missioncan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC with the application
Thanks SmGrGe for the encouraging reply It gives me strength and some hope I never knew there is so much of fight for 1122 Lets hope for the best :)

R

RKC

Phil Chen said:
Well,finally, my App have been charged these days. However, I could not sure what day it was.
Here is my Infomation:
NOC:1122
Date of Sent: 1th of July.
Date of Received: 6th of July
payment:Credit Card
Charged Day: probably 3-5th Aug.
V.O:Hong Kong
Chen,

Could you please provide your details to be added on the spreadsheet for post 1st July 2011
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.1275.html