+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

Phil Chen

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Pizza said:
Congrates Chen... what time did your application reach CIC on 6th July?
Thanks, hm...honestly, I didn't realise the time of arrival, is it important? if so, I would get the information on Fedex website for you.

walidcanada

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brar82 said:
Please see my comments in green.
You mentioned that your visa office is Abu Dhabi, are you living in UAE? coz for those who are under SKW1 category should be precessed with London's office. This is if am not mistaken, just check this out and let me know.

All the best,

Walid

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
The total has reduced by 1 ,earlier today it was 337 and now it shows 336 for NOC 1122.

Sanity

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
sanity said:
The total has reduced by 1 ,earlier today it was 337 and now it shows 336 for NOC 1122.

Sanity
Hmm I saw it pretty much within a few minutes of it changing, and it said 336.

Are you sure you are not confusing it with its previous value of 307?

Wayne.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Cappuccino said:
Hmm I saw it pretty much within a few minutes of it changing, and it said 336.

Are you sure you are not confusing it with its previous value of 307?

Wayne.
Wayne ,

Thats possible - I did not copy it into a wordpad or xcel sheet for reference so maybe my mind is playing games ! :(
I did send some emails to CIC and just thought it must have harmed me rather than do any good - so for some stupid reason, I even concluded that the -1 was me after they read my mail - better not to wash my laundry in public but hey, I dint quite know which way to incline - let them know of the mistake or just keep numb !

Sanity

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
http://www.cic.gc.ca/app/ctcvac/english/index?utm_source=short-url&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=come-to-canada

Interesting is here, in the job category there is no "Business Services to Management"!!!!.....what does it indicate?

hope281

Apr 27, 2011
Hi,

I'm new here. Just have a few questions. I submitted my application last July and it was received in CIC on July 5. I received a mail from CIC last Saturday, July 30, with only my original diploma and a letter. The letter states:

"Dear Sir/Madame:
This letter refers to recent documents sent to our office regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

As a copy already exists on file, please keep this original for your records.

Should you require additional information/clarification please contact the nearest Visa Office.

We trust that this information is helpful. Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MR
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia.."

What does this mean? I did not receive an email yet so I 'm not sure what stage my application is in right now.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
sanity said:
Wayne ,

Thats possible - I did not copy it into a wordpad or xcel sheet for reference so maybe my mind is playing games ! :(
I did send some emails to CIC and just thought it must have harmed me rather than do any good - so for some stupid reason, I even concluded that the -1 was me after they read my mail - better not to wash my laundry in public but hey, I dint quite know which way to incline - let them know of the mistake or just keep numb !

Sanity
You may be right. In last year's updates I did notice minor corrections after the main post had been done, but I figured these were just correcting typos than an actual update.

Wayne.

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
hope281 said:
Hi,

I'm new here. Just have a few questions. I submitted my application last July and it was received in CIC on July 5. I received a mail from CIC last Saturday, July 30, with only my original diploma and a letter. The letter states:

"Dear Sir/Madame:
This letter refers to recent documents sent to our office regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class.

As a copy already exists on file, please keep this original for your records.

Should you require additional information/clarification please contact the nearest Visa Office.

We trust that this information is helpful. Thank you for your interest in Canada.

MR
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia.."

What does this mean? I did not receive an email yet so I 'm not sure what stage my application is in right now.
Are you a post July 2011 applicant as the post did not refer to the year although it is my best guess . Thats quick if you have received a mail in the post with the originals ? Could you please confirm if your CC/BD is encashed ?
Surprisingly , they could send a letter to return the originals inspite of the huge inflow of requests !

It is a high possibility that you are in the safe spot and you shouldnt worry much . Talking loudly here , the originals should be returned after the documents are scrutinised by an immigration officer at the PER stage - so I wonder how you are at the latter stage if your CC/BD is not cashed yet ?

Sanity

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
tocy80 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/app/ctcvac/english/index?utm_source=short-url&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=come-to-canada

Interesting is here, in the job category there is no "Business Services to Management"!!!!.....what does it indicate?
Indeed confusing as the total number of NOC's = 24 instead of 29 , and it was last modified on 1/04/2011 - even before the list for 2011-2012 was published !

Sanity

Viz

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tocy80 said:
hmm ..... just praying we make it through 500.....when did ur app reached CIC?
Mine reached on the 11th. But since we r not hearing any CC charge after 6th, it is surely making many of us nervous.

brar82

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
22-11-2014
sanity said:
Indeed confusing as the total number of NOC's = 24 instead of 29 , and it was last modified on 1/04/2011 - even before the list for 2011-2012 was published !

Sanity
Sanity - you have a point here. It can also possible that they have modified the data of Occupation dropdown only (configurable option of storing values in database) instead of form changes. In this case the date modified on the form is not changed. just a thought.