+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that Sandip. I have sent them a mail on 15/12 hopefully I'll get the same reply t'rrow.
All the best for your future steps!!

Hacker

Star Member
Dec 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad_shah said:
For Hacker and scylla

I have received a single intimation yet; can you tell me what's PER?

My application was received at Nova Scotia on 17th August; by that date Canadian immigration website was reflecting cap status as 419...

Few people told me if my application will not be accepted at NS then it will be return back to me in a month or two but it has been more then four months, I received neither any intimation nor my documents...

Please guide me on this....

Thanks mates
PER= Positive Eligibility Review- this is the first feedback from cic which every applicant receive upon acceptance of his/her documents. It contains an application number along with the Unique Client Identifier number, both can be later used to get updates about application processing.

Hacker

Star Member
Dec 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad_shah said:
Thanks for useful information sandip, hopefully i`ll get my documents back soon as my documents were reached to NS by 17th August 2011 for NOC:1122

Good Luck Everyone.....
aaaaaaaaaaaaa guys dont b so disappointed yar. Sandeep game is not over yet.... I can understand your feeling as i also been victimized of this last year. It is just the matter of time.... What i want to suggest u guys that 1- dont b so disheartened, 2-stay connected with this amazing forum for cic updates 3- wait till MI 4 which will take effect from 1 july 2012 and hope for the best...

1 thing which I can assure you that you guys donot need to go through the same process for MI 4 again like IELTS, Experience letter etc. etc. Upon the launching of MI 4, you guys just need to fill the new forms supported by the same documents as u did with this application and try to file them at CIC off as early as possible...

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Hacker....

Lets see.. whats next.. not disappointed at all...

Will do it again :) thanks mate...

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sandip145951 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![size=10pt][size=10pt] GAME OVER GUYS[/size]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/

My application reached cio on 12 th of aug under 1122 noc, firstly i got reply "Awaiting initial PROCESSING" & then

Today i got following reply as

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 01 Nov 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

all the best to remaining 1122 applicants!!!
Sandip,

Sorry to hear about your application being returned:( cheer up buddy and this june have the file ready for shipping!
For sure NOC 1122 it will be available........

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hacker said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaa guys dont b so disappointed yar. Sandeep game is not over yet.... I can understand your feeling as i also been victimized of this last year. It is just the matter of time.... What i want to suggest u guys that 1- dont b so disheartened, 2-stay connected with this amazing forum for cic updates 3- wait till MI 4 which will take effect from 1 july 2012 and hope for the best...

1 thing which I can assure you that you guys donot need to go through the same process for MI 4 again like IELTS, Experience letter etc. etc. Upon the launching of MI 4, you guys just need to fill the new forms supported by the same documents as u did with this application and try to file them at CIC off as early as possible...
thax buddy, i am not at all disheartened ,i personally believe that there is always a next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
TJ CAN said:
Sorry to hear that Sandip. I have sent them a mail on 15/12 hopefully I'll get the same reply t'rrow.
All the best for your future steps!!
Thax i ll reapply again in july 2012, if 1122 remains!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Sandip,

Sorry to hear about your application being returned:( cheer up buddy and this june have the file ready for shipping!
For sure NOC 1122 it will be available........
thax strange4ever for ur concern , ill make sure this time that my file reaches cIO on first five days of july!!!!!!!!!!!
All the best to u for further processing pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hey guys ,
i am based in india can any buddy whose received their file back from CIO plz let me know how much time it takes ,BY regular mail to reach the mailing address !!!!!!!!!!!Mine application was send back on 1st of NOV!!!!!!!
[/size][/size]

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandip145951 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hey guys ,
i am based in india can any buddy whose received their file back from CIO plz let me know how much time it takes ,BY regular mail to reach the mailing address !!!!!!!!!!!Mine application was send back on 1st of NOV!!!!!!!
[/size][/size]
Thanks , hope you get it end of this month .

HIMEL

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, today I got a reply from CIO saying that my application has returned.
In short I’ll post my all updates for your information.

1st Try
Applied on December 2010 under 1122 category
Returned documents on January 2011 due to cap reached and received documents in May 2010

2nd Try

Handed over all documents to Immigration consultant in June 2011 to apply under 1122 category with a job offer.
Immigration consultant has sent my document to CIO on 11th August 2011 without a job offer (he delayed 2months and informed he sent with a job offer)
CIO received my documents on 11th August 2011

Reply on : 22nd September 2011
Good Afternoon,
I can find no record of our office having received your submission. Can you please confirm the method of delivery to our office, and if by courier please supply the tracking #.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on : 14th October 2011
Good Morning.
I can currently find no record of your submission, however, this does not mean it has not been received. Please allow some additional time for the creation of a record. Please re-inquire in 2-3 weeks.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on : 26th October 2011
Dear Sir/Madam:
Please be advised that we currently have no record of your submission. However, it could be in the queue for initial processing. If you wish to submit a status enquiry in 3-4 weeks, a further search can be done.
JT

Reply on : 18th November 2011
Good Morning
Your submission is with our office and is currently awaiting initial processing , you will be contacted in due course.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on : 07th December 2011
Good Afternoon,
Your submission is still awaiting initial review, you will be contacted by our office in due course.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on :05th December 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on December 13, 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.
Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.
CB

This is the story and after referring above you can see inefficiency of CIO and Immigration consultants. I have wasted my time and money from July 2010 to January 2012 for nothing. What a waste?
My view is CIO is not care about applications and Immigration consultants need only money.
CIO and Immigration consultants are playing with innocent applicants and wasting time.

Good luck my friends!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
TJ CAN said:
Dear friends, today I got a reply from CIO saying that my application has returned.
In short I'll post my all updates for your information.

1st Try
Applied on December 2010 under 1122 category
Returned documents on January 2011 due to cap reached and received documents in May 2010

2nd Try

Handed over all documents to Immigration consultant in June 2011 to apply under 1122 category with a job offer.
Immigration consultant has sent my document to CIO on 11th August 2011 without a job offer (he delayed 2months and informed he sent with a job offer)
CIO received my documents on 11th August 2011

Reply on : 22nd September 2011
Good Afternoon,
I can find no record of our office having received your submission. Can you please confirm the method of delivery to our office, and if by courier please supply the tracking #.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on : 14th October 2011
Good Morning.
I can currently find no record of your submission, however, this does not mean it has not been received. Please allow some additional time for the creation of a record. Please re-inquire in 2-3 weeks.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on : 26th October 2011
Dear Sir/Madam:
Please be advised that we currently have no record of your submission. However, it could be in the queue for initial processing. If you wish to submit a status enquiry in 3-4 weeks, a further search can be done.
JT

Reply on : 18th November 2011
Good Morning
Your submission is with our office and is currently awaiting initial processing , you will be contacted in due course.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on : 07th December 2011
Good Afternoon,
Your submission is still awaiting initial review, you will be contacted by our office in due course.
Thank you
D.A.

Reply on :05th December 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on December 13, 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.
CB

This is the story and after referring above you can see inefficiency of CIO and Immigration consultants. I have wasted my time and money from July 2010 to January 2012 for nothing. What a waste?
My view is CIO is not care about applications and Immigration consultants need only money.
CIO and Immigration consultants are playing with innocent applicants and wasting time.

Good luck my friends!!
i know u tried a lot ,Dont worry TJCAN this time will reapply again in july 2012 n make sure that we make it within first five days of july 2012,coz we now just have to send new bank statements ,else is ready so give it try again now we know when to send our application ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!!

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Ok guys I got the visa today. Just applied for UK visa so that I can have a stop on the way.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnyfyn said:
Ok guys I got the visa today. Just applied for UK visa so that I can have a stop on the way.
Hi,
Congrats, Could you pls share your time line and other details.?

Thanks

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
dnyfyn said:
:D Congrats :D

Go ColomboVO go 8)

Admins you can update Spread sheet.I am wondering what the exact color is