Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Very strange Tulip1. Do you know when cap reached ? Not according to cic website.

Tulip1

Dec 12, 2011
The CiC customer services representative said 10th august. she put me on hold and asked her senior about this. I also verified if it's was surely for NOC 1122.

please feel free to call the CiC call enter, just to have some more information on what's going there.

Please share the information on this forum.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Tulip1 said:
The CiC customer services representative said 10th august. she put me on hold and asked her senior about this. I also verified if it's was surely for NOC 1122.

please feel free to call the CiC call enter, just to have some more information on what's going there.

But the call center is for those who are in the canada not for outside canada. As written in the website. Can you give me number ?

mansoor6kot

Dec 9, 2011
Tulip1 said:

could you pelase share the call center no..so that we use and inform others

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
its 4months since i have send my application on 12/08,When inquired
i got 1st reply on 27/10 as "Awaiting initial processing"
then again i had sent an email on 30/11 still no reply from them,
i ll wait till another week then again send an e-mail if i didn't get any reply!!!!!!!!!!!!
any 1 got any update for AUG applicants??
any 1 got PER or AOR???

Tulip1

Dec 12, 2011
001 6139444000

This is the call centre number.

I don't know the exact options you have to choose, but I remember the following.
- select " immigration Canada CIC "
- select option " Federal skilled application/worker "
- select option " application query " (option 2)

Good luck and please share the information. They wil ask some security questions before the access your application.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Tulip1 said:
001 6139444000

This is the call centre number.

I don't know the exact options you have to choose, but I remember the following.
- select " immigration Canada CIC "
- select option " Federal skilled application/worker "
- select option " application query " (option 2)

Good luck and please share the information. They wil ask some security questions before the access your application.

But the CIC call center number is different in CIC website,

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to prerecorded information about CIC programs, order application kits, and check the status of your application.
Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.
You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.

link for call center

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Ness_Fern

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-08-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Med's Request
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2018
Faith82 said:
Hello everyone,

We got an email an hour ago from CIO. Our application was returned on 2nd of November due to CAP reach for 1122. Our application reached CIO on 17th of August.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am not sure if it is a good idea to wait till next year, I am looking for alternatives. Any suggestions???

All the best guys...
Hey! Hi there!
I just happened to read your post and had a query. You mentioned your application reached CIO on 17th Aug and that you've received an email from CIO. Was this email from CIO in reply to your inquiry? Or did they voluntarily send across an email to you?
My application reached CIO on 22nd of Aug., the day the cap closed officially on the website. But I haven't received any kind of email from the CIO yet. What do you reckon?

Tulip1

Dec 12, 2011
gladiusraj said:
But the CIC call center number is different in CIC website,

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100

Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to prerecorded information about CIC programs, order application kits, and check the status of your application.
Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.
You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.

link for call center
Dear Gladiusraj,

The number I mentioned is for outside Canada. This number is not mentioned on the CIC website - I found this number on another forum.

So, give it a try! (One thing, the automatic tape says something like Trade and....bla bla and after this you will hear Canada Immigration ect ect)

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tulip1 said:

Dear all
I request to all ( NOC 1122 ) don't wait any more if your application reached after 8th July , 2011 . Just some case saying " in process " " Initial Assement " many more clarification . sorry to say that final result is CAP reach . It is better to know as early as possible that CAP reached then you apply to bank for return BD or DD .
So ready for next year .

Thnak to all

HIMEL

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
himelocean said:
Dear all
I request to all ( NOC 1122 ) don't wait any more if your application reached after 8th July , 2011 . Just some case saying " in process " " Initial Assement " many more clarification . sorry to say that final result is CAP reach . It is better to know as early as possible that CAP reached then you apply to bank for return BD or DD .
So ready for next year .

Thnak to all

HIMEL
To add to what Himelocean has said above, the messages of "in process" and "initial assessment" only mean that your application is still lying in their mail room and that they are yet to open and check it. Once they open it and find that there is no document in support of any arranged job (as in the case of every FSW1 app) they would just place a covering letter and return the app back.. There is absolutely no hope for applications that have reached after the 8th of July...

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello sandip145951 ,

I have wrote to them another e-mail on 02 december and until today i still did not get a reply!
Meantime I have called also CIC and a lady told me that my application is still in proceess and that
I sould be receiving an answer back from them in the next 2 weeks?
Maybe they are waiting for Christmas to come and to spread the good news:))..who knows?
Take care and have faith, even though I know is very difficult to wait for their answers!

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
stranger4ever said:
Hello sandip145951 ,

I have wrote to them another e-mail on 02 december and until today i still did not get a reply!
Meantime I have called also CIC and a lady told me that my application is still in proceess and that
Maybe they are waiting for Christmas to come and to spread the good news:))..who knows?
Take care and have faith, even though I know is very difficult to wait for their answers!
There is one member whose name is satish7777 his is noc 1122 applicant and applied in 14/07/2011 and his DD encashed in 28 august 2011. But tomorrow he PM me that he got his DD back but it's a new one made by CIC. But he does'nt get his file back only DD.

Strange.

Here is PM of satish7777,

hi
Sorry i havent seen so many messages that u have sent it to me as from last one month i was travelling.
The update is that they have said that they have returned my file due to cap filled i havent received my file yet but i have received a draft from them of my entire amount surprisingly they have encashed my draft and have issued a fresh one dated 31st oct.I am waiting for my file and then either i apply for H1 usa or quebec lets see i m bit dicey as my work is growing to a very good level.
i m will decide once i get my file back.

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Hello sandip145951 ,

Hi strange4ever,
Atleast u got a prompt ans!!!!!!!!!
I have also send 3rd e-mail to cio today, as i didnt get reply for my 2nd mail dated 30/11 coz my DD will expire on 14th of next month , can u plz tell me the phone no for outside canada applicants so that i can call them an inquire ?
note that i have not got any AOR!!!!!
gud luck to u !!!!!!!!!u ll definitely get a +ve reply for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulip1

Dec 12, 2011
sandip145951 said:
Hi strange4ever,
Atleast u got a prompt ans!!!!!!!!!
I have also send 3rd e-mail to cio today, as i didnt get reply for my 2nd mail dated 30/11 coz my DD will expire on 14th of next month , can u plz tell me the phone no for outside canada applicants so that i can call them an inquire ?
note that i have not got any AOR!!!!!
gud luck to u !!!!!!!!!u ll definitely get a +ve reply for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See my previous message with phone number of CIC (outside canada) and more details.