Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Tk's Dr Hasib & sandip145951,

I appreciate your support and concern in this matter.
I wish you all the best and everybody to clear their files sittuation soon!
I will wait and see what happens......

Good luck to you guys and praying God to be on our side always!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Tk's Dr Hasib & sandip145951,

I appreciate your support and concern in this matter.
I wish you all the best and everybody to clear their files sittuation soon!
I will wait and see what happens......

Good luck to you guys and praying God to be on our side always!
thax a lot for ypur best wishes,wish u the same
let me know ur PER news soon!!!!!!!
all the best!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
TJ CAN said:
Hi sandip, CIO received my application on 18.08.2011 and I got a same reply from them in last week.
I think it's better to send a e-mail now b'coz it takes nearly 15 days to get a reply from them.

Hope you will get a positive reply from CIO.
lets see i ll wait till DEC 12 as by that time it will be 4 months,then i ll again send an email to cio asking application status
coz as i have posted earlier now cio directly sending docs to postal adds without any intimation via mail so wait n watch till 12 DEC!!!!!!
All The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hi everyone,

Please refer to the below message received from CIO notifying me that cap of NOC has reached it's limit. I would say this entire process of canadian SWI is really frustrating and time wasting if they keep going like this. After such long waiting net result is zero.
Not only this but also not received the returned document package which was returned by them more then month ago. I am worried about my document and certified cheque. Can anyone tell me to whom i can approach in CIO to get back my documents and cheque.

****Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 21 Oct 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.
Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service
Thank you for your interest in Canada
Thanks awaiting for your reply.

Aayan

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
pyramid79 said:
Hi everyone,

Please refer to the below message received from CIO notifying me that cap of NOC has reached it's limit. I would say this entire process of canadian SWI is really frustrating and time wasting if they keep going like this. After such long waiting net result is zero.
Not only this but also not received the returned document package which was returned by them more then month ago. I am worried about my document and certified cheque. Can anyone tell me to whom i can approach in CIO to get back my documents and cheque.

****Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 21 Oct 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.
Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service
Thank you for your interest in Canada
Thanks awaiting for your reply.

Aayan
Hey pyramid79,
Its really very bad news to hear,could u plz tell me when didi u send ur application,did u received this response fron cio directly or
u had send an inquire by mail plz quote as am sailing in the same boat!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as ur documents concern u receive ur whole docs including ur visa fees(cheque) by regular posts so dont worry as many applicants in this forum already received !!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
HI Vinayaka.sachin,
my application received by cio on AUG 12,i got the reply from cio as "Awaiting initial processing" on OCT 27,since than i have not receive anything from cio
so should i again sent an e-mail to cio regarding my application status or not plz reply?

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
TJ CAN said:
Hi sandip, CIO received my application on 18.08.2011 and I got a same reply from them in last week.
I think it's better to send a e-mail now b'coz it takes nearly 15 days to get a reply from them.

Hope you will get a positive reply from CIO.
Hey TJCAN,
Today i have send an e-mail again to cio lets see what reply ill get from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Vinayaka.Sachin said:
hi sandip pls send email to CIO
Thax vinayaka.sachin ,
Today i have send an e-mail again to cio lets see what reply ill get from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
urs application reached cio on AUG 3 did u receive any prompt ans from them?

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Hi ONS,

Is me the person who received the AOR on October 26 and had the cc charged on 06 October, almost the same as Supersyane.
My application reached CIO on 03 August long after Supersyane, and they gave me a file number starting with E########.
I can log into e-cas using this number and it shows just my own address and " in process" status!
The "in process status" is a link and after click, it takes me to the explanation of the whole process.
only the "in process" status is in red colour, eveything else is in normal black font!
Is very strange because is almost 30 days now and I still did not received PER or NER?
I will wait until november 26 , to be exactly 30 days and I will write to them another e-mail inquiry!
Hey strange4ever,
Today i have send an e-mail again to cio regarding my application,as u know i received reply as "Awaiting initial processing"
lets see what reply ill get from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hi Sandip,

I was also sitting and hoping for CIO to acknowledge my case which was received by them on 15th Aug. Then after long endless waiting I sent email to enquire the status of my file. In reply to that after 20 days they sent me email telling that cap has reached the limit and my documents package has been returned back as it was via a regular mail. Since then it had already been 45 days no news of about my docs. The question is even if they send by a regular mail, still it shouldn't take more than 2-3 weeks to arrive here.

Now I am worried about my docs & cheque, so instead of waiting I want to contact them and ask them about my parcel.

Please let me know, if anyone has got the contact details of CIO with whom i can check status of my parcel.

Thanks & Regards,
Aayan

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
pyramid79 said:
Hi Sandip,

I was also sitting and hoping for CIO to acknowledge my case which was received by them on 15th Aug. Then after long endless waiting I sent email to enquire the status of my file. In reply to that after 20 days they sent me email telling that cap has reached the limit and my documents package has been returned back as it was via a regular mail. Since then it had already been 45 days no news of about my docs. The question is even if they send by a regular mail, still it shouldn't take more than 2-3 weeks to arrive here.

Now I am worried about my docs & cheque, so instead of waiting I want to contact them and ask them about my parcel.

Please let me know, if anyone has got the contact details of CIO with whom i can check status of my parcel.

Thanks & Regards,
Aayan
Hey aryan,
dont worry it takes around 2-3 months by regular mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sandip,

Hope you will get the reply in mid of December since, their taking 15 to 20 days to to reply. After receiving reply from CIO on 16/11 I have sent another e-mail to them on 19/11 hope reply will come with in next week.

Once I get the reply I'll post it. Let see!!

Good Luck !!