Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Thats great to hear 1122 was not closed on July 8!!.. as we see more and more messages proving this.... its so puzzling for the others...... why would they write cap reached... ? only CIC knows............ am sure they would not do anything unfair or illegal.... no idea... congrats to those who got their credit cards charged!

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
stranger4ever said:
Hello friends,

I have been watching this thred quietly from time to time and I've seen all kind of speculations on when the quota for 1122 noc was reached.
I would like to announce the followings:

1) My file have reached CIO on 03 August 2011, signed by G Miller.
2) My Noc application is 1122,
3) IELTS Band score 7
4) VO is Bucharest
5)On 06 October I had my CC( Credit card Charged by CIO-FSW-Immigration Canada) the day was thursday.
On sunday evening(09 October) I've wrote to CIO an e-mail asking about my application status. In returned I had received the same automated message posted earlier but on next day "monday noon".
So far no other reply from CIC in regards of my application staus, but for sure the cap reach is not 08 July ,nor 03 August since my credit card was debited with 1244,82 USD ( family with one child) 1250 CAN =1244,82 since my VISA is in USD.
cc:19996611- 6 October 2011 Purchase IMMIGRATION CANADA FSW USD 1,244.82

To be honest, I believe that anybody can be in the game, as long as thier application reached CIO before 22 August.
I prey GOD to help us all and to reach our Immigration goal this year!!!!
That is great news so you are the 2nd case in this forum whose application reached in august and cc is charged. i am hopeful too, my application reached on 22nd august 10 AM and till that time cap was not reached. The website was updated in the afternoon on 22nd. So hoping for the best.

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I don't know what else to say about this, but definitely they couldn't charge my cc unless the cap was still available.
If the cap was close, than why bother to cash in the application processing fees? It makes no sense.
I will wait 4 their written response letter and see if that's a PER or a NER. This will confirm for sure that cap was still open on 03 August if PER is given.

All the best to everybody and we'll stay in touch to see what's gonna happen!

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
hey guys, i too got cap filled mail from cic.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 27 Sept 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Thats it, my journey to canada (via fsw route) get over here. i dont have any hope about next year, if only i personally got to nova scotia and submit my file on 1st july at beginning of office hour of cic.

though as plan B i will bes oon filling for quebec.

Best of Luck to all the guys who have got the per and to all who are waiting for same. good luck.

shadow1972

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Manila, Phillippines (instead of Singapore)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-3-2012 for Nomination of Saskatchewan (Acknowledgement received on 11-05-2012)
Doc's Request.
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 from CIC, NS (Application sent to CIC on 17-11-2014)
IELTS Request
Over All 7.0, copy sent along with the application
File Transfer...
in between 15-4-2015 and 7-5-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015 (and to pay RPRF)
Med's Done....
14-05-15 (Paid RPRF via DD of Scb) - eCAS shows "In Process" from 02/07/2015
Interview........
Alhamdulillah, did not ask for!☺☺
Passport Req..
05-08-2015 (Ecas : Decision Made 06-08-2015) / VFS DHK : 09-08-2015 / VFS SING: 13-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-8-2015 (Available for Collection 13-09-2015)
LANDED..........
26-03-2016 Alhamdulillah
Dear Stranger4ever,

It's a great news, indeed! My application also reached at CIO on 3rd August. I am not so hopeful, however, seeing your status a silent hope has started blinking inside!

I do always believe that up to 22nd August receiving, every one is having the chance to win the game to enter the long race.

I do pray to the Almighty for a nice morning when the main track will start!

Shadow1972

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
One more reply from cic of cap reached. It's really bad news nish. Plan B is also good. But you have to take TEF for that. Anyways best of luck buddy for future. I hope your consultant also helps you in this matter, if they are registered. Feel bad for you. Take care

nish said:
hey guys, i too got cap filled mail from cic.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 27 Sept 2011 as the cap of NOC 1122 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Thats it, my journey to canada (via fsw route) get over here. i dont have any hope about next year, if only i personally got to nova scotia and submit my file on 1st july at beginning of office hour of cic.

though as plan B i will bes oon filling for quebec.

Best of Luck to all the guys who have got the per and to all who are waiting for same. good luck.

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
sagarmatha2299 said:
Dear All,

My application for 1122 reached on August 1, i see my cc has been charged...i was not hoping at all...so how long does it take to get per now

Thanks
congrates can u plz tell me ur visaoffice??????

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hi All - this is the enws i think most of us were expecting. To think that different VO's have different quotas there would be no reason why the 8th would be the cut off for everyone, one VO perhaps but all would be doubtful.

Also i do know that when the CIC reply to applications (i posted a link on this before) they will use what you might call generic responses so 'due to quota/CAP beaing reached' could definately be one used in correspondance. The CIC will use this messaging even for aplications that reached within the cap but were not correct and may have required more input for examples more certificates or references but theres now no time for input as the cap has reached, and they will use it as well if the documents submitted were deemed not correct or false/fake which they have stated in news released stories.

To sum up which i could have started with :) ..... we are all in the same boat but what we need to do is focus on our own applications and where they are, to gauge the status based on others situation is fine as a guide but to gain definate answers it just doesn't work :)

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
I don't know why cic doing that with us who applied before 22nd august. If cap reached before 22nd august why they don't mentioned on there website. They totally misguide everyone. And now everyone is hoping for good news from them. Cic played with all us emotions. It's totally not fare by them. Even till today I am positive but after seeing momad cap reached letter on my mail id, now I find that cic makes everyone fool. Thanks momad for showing me reality. Best of luck all of you.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
gladiusraj said:
I don't know why cic doing that with us who applied before 22nd august. If cap reached before 22nd august why they don't mentioned on there website. They totally misguide everyone. And now everyone is hoping for good news from them. Cic played with all us emotions. It's totally not fare by them. Even till today I am positive but after seeing momad cap reached letter on my mail id, now I find that cic makes everyone fool. Thanks momad for showing me reality. Best of luck all of you.
Hey there - am sorry but i don't agree. You are basically saying that whatever volume of applications they received they should process them in the same time. Who is funding the resources for this work, us??? Or them??? They are and i see no reason why they should just go out and spend a small fortune on hiring temporary staff to deal with the workload. It is well known the processing time can currently take a year so the process is slow, we'd all like it to be faster but like i say we don't fund or actually work on this. Blame them a bit maybe, but theres others to blame as well, people sending in incomplete applications, completely wrong applications, fake applications, constantly pestering them to respond to emails - this will not be easy for them, can you imagine having potentially 1000's of inch thick applications on your desk and be asked to process them in a week?

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
But why they misguide everyone through there website updates ????

richardo3 said:
Hey there - am sorry but i don't agree. You are basically saying that whatever volume of applications they received they should process them in the same time. Who is funding the resources for this work, us??? Or them??? They are and i see no reason why they should just go out and spend a small fortune on hiring temporary staff to deal with the workload. It is well known the processing time can currently take a year so the process is slow, we'd all like it to be faster but like i say we don't fund or actually work on this. Blame them a bit maybe, but theres others to blame as well, people sending in incomplete applications, completely wrong applications, fake applications, constantly pestering them to respond to emails - this will not be easy for them, can you imagine having potentially 1000's of inch thick applications on your desk and be asked to process them in a week?

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
gladiusraj said:
But why they misguide everyone through there website updates ????
We don't know how misguided we are - it loksl ike they should split out the NOC codes further, breaking down VO's as well so whoever is applying from whichever country will know where they stand. That would make things better i think. I'm not sure we have been that misguided, if you look they processed a huge number to start with then the numbers for updates became fairly even as the site changed.

My application was received from London, 3rd August and my consultant who i have said before are very well respected in their industry, have told me not to expect any update even now...soon it is likely but not yet, the processing times are slow!!!!!!!!! We have to expect that, or if you want we can all raise some money, send it to them so they can spend it on extra resources for processing? Its in their hands and under their rules, after all it is their immigration programmes - i don't think we should speak about it as if they owe us something, they don't.

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
guys... i got following mail a month back... after that there was no action or contact by Visa Office to me....
does that mean now after 5-6 months, they will ask for medical? or visa office will contact me before medical????

UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

SuperSayan

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BRAZIL - Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App arrived at CIO: 11th july 2011
Doc's Request.
ALL Sent with App
AOR Received.
20 oct / CC Charged at 18 oct
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Hello guys, Im a NOC 1122 applicant, my app reached CIO by 11th of july. So far I got no CC charged or emais from CIO, and I inquired to them by email many times and they didnt answer me....BUT...I also inquired to my local visa office here in Brazil about it...and they inquired CIO about my email and CIO answered them, and they sent me the answer today...here it goes:

Dear Mr. *****,

Please refer to the message below, sent by CIO-Sydney:

"We do have record of this application is awaiting initial assessment by FSW Team 1. Please allow some additional time for the processing of clients file."

Sincerely / Atenciosamente,

Visa and Immigration Section

SO.....if thats the answer of CIO, I think Im in before CAP reached, as this is a recent message! dont you guys think?

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.