Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
gladiusraj said:
If you don't know about this year than why you are gussing next year surprice. If you can give any information regarding noc 1122 cap reached please tell. Don't predict future
u will get info from cic about ur case, i am sure u will find it reliable. what ever is discussed here is based on experience and perception arising out of happenings around.

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
gladiusraj said:
Did you got the mail regarding cap reached ????? Did you have any consultant ? or you applyed your own ? I am hoping that everyone get good news in coming weeks. I know may people get cap reached mail. I have question that if cap reached is on 8th july why cio update there site on 22nd aug 2011 ?????
Some people say that they update there site according to compelte check of application but if it is like that than everyone who applyed till 8th july will get there AOR very fast. But I see many people get there PER after 2 to 3 months.
Why cio will mislead others ???? I have a hope may be I am wrong but still I have a hope of good news and I pray everyone get the good news.
i too was very hopeful about my application. but just two days back i checked the status of my bank draft. as of 1st oct it was not charged. and you very well know that applications of 28th to 30th have also got charged but for other nocs. there are hardly 1 or 2 case where 1122 has been charged but against that there are many many cases who got replies of cap fill and few have also received their packages back.

i think all of us who were left out this year should start thinking about plan B.

ANYONE CAN PLEASE SHARE THEIR PLAN B SO THAT WE ALL CAN GET SOME DIRECTION. I AM THINKING ABOUT APPLYING FOR QUEBEC.

rud_leb

Jul 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys ,

if my application was received by CIC on the 2nd of August, and they are replying for the applications received around 20th of July. When should i expect the bad news email from CIC that informs me that the CAP had been reached and my application package will be sent back? I was thinking to send an email to CIC but now i can predict that their reply will be that they don't have any record till now and that they have a bcklog.

Thanks

Memo84

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Damascus/ Syria
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent 26-06-2012,
Doc's Request.
All documents were sent with application
IELTS Request
Band : 7.0 / sent with application
rud_leb said:
Hi Guys ,

if my application was received by CIC on the 2nd of August, and they are replying for the applications received around 20th of July. When should i expect the bad news email from CIC that informs me that the CAP had been reached and my application package will be sent back? I was thinking to send an email to CIC but now i can predict that their reply will be that they don't have any record till now and that they have a bcklog.

Thanks

You should have the hope.. hoping the Visa Office quota is true, then Damascus Office still might have a chance :'( ??? :'( ???
2ool enchallah !!

rud_leb

Jul 29, 2010
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memo84 said:
You should have the hope.. hoping the Visa Office quota is true, then Damascus Office still might have a chance :'( ??? :'( ???
2ool enchallah !!

hahaha...thanks .. laken inshalla

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Don't make any conclusion..... everything will be alright. Those who got mails of cap reached does not have answer why they get this mail. May be they are also waiting in hope for good news and I think there is first who got this mail is priyavig who applied on 4th july 2011. So what you think about this situation ?????? I hope and pray that everyone will get AOR who applied for noc 1122 till 22nd aug 2011.

How you will get to know about Bank Darft from bank. I make DD from SBI and they said they don't have any information about DD. Can you please tell me how to find DD encashment from bank?? What I have to do ????? I go bank three time but they answer the same reply that we don't have any information about DD encashment. Only party will tell you about this ??? Party means receiver general for canada. Can you help me ??????

nish said:
i too was very hopeful about my application. but just two days back i checked the status of my bank draft. as of 1st oct it was not charged. and you very well know that applications of 28th to 30th have also got charged but for other nocs. there are hardly 1 or 2 case where 1122 has been charged but against that there are many many cases who got replies of cap fill and few have also received their packages back.

i think all of us who were left out this year should start thinking about plan B.

ANYONE CAN PLEASE SHARE THEIR PLAN B SO THAT WE ALL CAN GET SOME DIRECTION. I AM THINKING ABOUT APPLYING FOR QUEBEC.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
some news, probably to give some of us hope. i know of an NOC 1122 received latter weeks of July and got accepted. our guess of 8th July CAP does not seem accurate. there are even some on this forum after 8th July who have been successful. CIO updates have not been accurate. they have only been a very general guide. got this from a reliable source. you may or may not choose to believe. i am just sharing an update as soon as i found out.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
CIO updates are not accurate but you can not say it's very much inaccurate that capping is done in mid of july and they update there site on 22nd aug 2011. The difference of 10 to 15 days will be fine but for 1 month is very much big gap, it's impossiblle to imagain. What u say ???

momad said:
some news, probably to give some of us hope. i know of an NOC 1122 received latter weeks of July and got accepted. our guess of 8th July CAP does not seem accurate. there are even some on this forum after 8th July who have been successful. CIO updates have not been accurate. they have only been a very general guide. got this from a reliable source. you may or may not choose to believe. i am just sharing an update as soon as i found out.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
gladiusraj said:
CIO updates are not accurate but you can not say it's very much inaccurate that capping is done in mid of july and they update there site on 22nd aug 2011. The difference of 10 to 15 days will be fine but for 1 month is very much big gap, it's impossiblle to imagain. What u say ???
In my opinion in these days when we can track any parcel all over the world it is not admissible to have a 1 month gap.
IF CIO will improve the intake system the gap should not be greater than 7 days (as they say that the updates are done every Tuesday)

missioncan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC with the application
I agree with you and wish the same for everyone out there in this forum ..Till the time we dont get our application back its too early to make any statement best is WAit n Watch ......

gladiusraj said:
Don't make any conclusion..... everything will be alright. Those who got mails of cap reached does not have answer why they get this mail. May be they are also waiting in hope for good news and I think there is first who got this mail is priyavig who applied on 4th july 2011. So what you think about this situation ?????? I hope and pray that everyone will get AOR who applied for noc 1122 till 22nd aug 2011.

How you will get to know about Bank Darft from bank. I make DD from SBI and they said they don't have any information about DD. Can you please tell me how to find DD encashment from bank?? What I have to do ????? I go bank three time but they answer the same reply that we don't have any information about DD encashment. Only party will tell you about this ??? Party means receiver general for canada. Can you help me ??????

missioncan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC with the application
Hey Nish ....For Quebec I think French is mandatory ....How about if we go on Study Visa and complete 2 years of education and then apply for PR ...Comments please
nish said:

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
gladiusraj said:
well i am only sharing what i just learnt. lots of this do not match with the update. as per CIO update during their meeting in canada with consultants they said that they received several thousand applications in the first few days yet their first updates indicated only a few hundreds. that too is inaccurate. for a long time no one beyond 7th July was being charged, leading this forum to believe that the possible cap was actually 8th July, yet a few weeks ago we saw a few individuals from 14th July being charged. the possible explanations/assumptions are endless. all i know at this point is that there is confirmation that a few mid and late july applications were accepted.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
missioncan said:
I agree with you and wish the same for everyone out there in this forum ..Till the time we dont get our application back its too early to make any statement best is WAit n Watch ......
i agree with you fully.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
alexchristi said:
In my opinion in these days when we can track any parcel all over the world it is not admissible to have a 1 month gap.
IF CIO will improve the intake system the gap should not be greater than 7 days (as they say that the updates are done every Tuesday)
while what you say is true, i don't believe CIO will increase its staff strength to process 1000s of application so that we can have our update within 7 days. hey if they do then a new NOC may open for application processing officers... :)

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
missioncan said:
Hey Nish ....For Quebec I think French is mandatory ....How about if we go on Study Visa and complete 2 years of education and then apply for PR ...Comments please
the problem with student visa is that it doesnt allow a dependent with you (as far as i know thats the new rule). it means if you go on student visa, your wife or children cannot join you. plus there is no guarantee that after student visa you will get PR. rules can change anytime.

with quebec one has to learn french but that too very basic french. with a one month course you can easily learn basic french. and you can easily get PR without much hassle.