Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
Phil Chen said:
What a perfect party it will be going.....lovely indian food especially the indian baked cookies always attracted me a lot..
Nice to be with you....
Phil! I got my PER. ;D

Emado

Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/7/2011, Rec. 18/7/2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
LANDED..........
Hopefully if CAP not reached ...
AVSNEH said:
Ya true Emado,

Have you rec all the docs with you...?. Please check again and be prepared for next yr cap. As you know , when it is going to open again (30th Jun'12) just post the same on or before . Now as you aware G IELTS exam has validity of 2 Yrs... so one more year will get added in your Exp of NOC 1122...

Keep ur moral up as always and TC.... keep posting your valuable inputs over this forum.....
Hope to see you by next christmas in CANADA....
Hope so Avsneh ... My IELTS will stay valid .... but its a bad thing to start over looking for police clearance ... new up-to-date job duties and responsibilities... ehhh ... hope i will make it next year ...

SarahGeorge

Sep 28, 2011
Re: 1122

Hello HRigky,

Thanks for the reply. Hoping for the best, because God is in control.

Do you have an idea about the CIC email address i should mail to enquire about the application status ?

How's the application status looking at your end?

Thanks again !

Sarah

hey_rigky said:
Hi sarah,

As u have applied on 6th august, your application is with cic for over 6 weeks, u can send them email amd enquire about your application. send them ur passport no. your postcode, your receipt no - the person who accepted your post at cic, date of arrival.
and they will reply in you in meanwhile.

we are not sure applicants who applied after mid july are in cap or not. if we go by cic then apps upto 23 august are in, but if we look into this forum, story goes another way. according to the data available here, i can say that cap was full by second week of july.

But no one is sure and i am not to discourage or disappoint you.
Pray and wait is the mantra for this 1122 code.

thanx

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon

SarahGeorge said:
Hello HRigky,

Thanks for the reply. Hoping for the best, because God is in control.

Do you have an idea about the CIC email address i should mail to enquire about the application status ?

How's the application status looking at your end?

Thanks again !

Sarah
Hi sarah,

Pls here is the mail address.
fsw-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

and u need to send them ur date of birth
passport no.
if u have receipt no then do send that.
country and vo.
Name of the person who signed your post at cic.

well i have sent them a mail and waiting for its reply.
the ball is in God's court, now depends upon him to place nice.

I am also hung in between like you and many more..

Ta

marmote

Sep 29, 2011
I have a question, who knows, where did you get information, that we can ask Sydney about our aplications after 6 weeks from the date of receiving? Is it a rule? I can't find about it on the cic. gc. ca

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
marmote said:
I have a question, who knows, where did you get information, that we can ask Sydney about our aplications after 6 weeks from the date of receiving? Is it a rule? I can't find about it on the cic. gc. ca
Try this link, scroll to bottom... its there..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-after.asp

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
marmote said:
its not the rule.. its the facility they have provided.

missioncan

Aug 6, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05th Aug 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC with the application

Well I have mailed CIC and got the reply mentioned below. I am not clear about this message. My application was recieved by CIC on 05th Aug and I have applied my case through a consultant. Please guide in this regard.Does anyone else also have recived the same message who have hired the consultant services...

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last six weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Processing of Permanent Resident Cards.
* Processing of Citizenship applications.
* Requests to expedite processing of cases.
* Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance (please consult www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca<http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca> ).
* Opinions about recent announcements/news releases/cases.
* Information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada (please consult www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>).
* Information about services in Canada (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx<http://www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx>)
* This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. CIC is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to or the misuse of that information by a third party where we took reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.
hey_rigky said:

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
Today my ECAS status got updated to Received by Visa Office. 8) 8) 8)

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon

missioncan said:
Well I have mailed CIC and got the reply mentioned below. I am not clear about this message. My application was recieved by CIC on 05th Aug and I have applied my case through a consultant. Please guide in this regard.Does anyone else also have recived the same message who have hired the consultant services...

This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last six weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance (please consult www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca<http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca> ).
* Information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada (please consult www.cic.gc.ca<http://www.cic.gc.ca/>).
* Information about services in Canada (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx<http://www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx>)
* This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. CIC is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to or the misuse of that information by a third party where we took reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.

I am sure you have recd this message when you sent a mail, they wont reply to you with this message. if you have recd this automated message then wait another week or so for the rep of you mail. then the picture will be clear.

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Hey Gabry,

Congratulations pal..... Welcome to PR-2012 race.... You may expect your PER very soon.....

TC. :)

gabry said:
Me too I sent my application first of July 2011 , NOC 1122 , it has been received by CIO , and only one week ago , I have been noticed that the fees has been deducted from my credit card , does anyone know if this is mean that application accepted or its is just a routine ? when normally should I know that I have a file under process ?

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
Ths is the auto generated mail from their enquiry server. Whomsoever send them a mial to that server this mail automatically gets triggered and comes back to us.
If you read it properly its giving you an instructions about to whom they can provide the information and under what circumstances they can answer your query.

This is certainly not an answer from any of CIC member. You should wait for min 15 days to expect real reply. (that is also if you have fulfilled all the conditions they have mentioned in this auto generated mail)

Regards,

missioncan said:

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hey Alex.... Great News dude......
Hearty Congratulations !!

alexchristi said:

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
can we say that CIC takes almost 20 to 30 days (After PER) to send and change the status in Ecas to RBVO ???

alexchristi said: