+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

abbyranger99

Oct 31, 2011
Re: APPLICANT UNDER NOC 3152

jeekay78 said:
hello,

mine is also same like you. Recd at NS on 13th Sept. But till date no information. worried...
Noc 3152.
to jeekay78, lets just pray hard and hope for the positive result....after all whatever happens our future is already plan by God, we just have to wait and do our best with what we desire. : ;)

Minu

Jul 19, 2011
Hi All,

My application was received by CIC on 8th of August 2011 under NOC 1122 signed by Mike. But when I contacted them on over the phone they informed me that my application details is not in their system. They have asked me to check after 4 weeks. Do not know what does this mean? Please help.

Regards

Nivedita

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
You have to wait at-least 1 month more for any updates from CIC. Right now they are working on July 2011 applicant's.

Minu said:
Hi All,

My application was received by CIC on 8th of August 2011 under NOC 1122 signed by Mike. But when I contacted them on over the phone they informed me that my application details is not in their system. They have asked me to check after 4 weeks. Do not know what does this mean? Please help.

Regards

Nivedita

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Dear Friends,

Today I have received AOR from CIO Office!
Below is their e-mail answer.

Good Morning,

RE: APPLICATION # E000044444( number is not the real one)

Be advised your application is currently awaiting assessment.

JT

Mine is signed JT? so far i have seen applications signed by DA, any coments on that?
Good luck with more AOR/ PER for everybody!!!

Hi strange4ever ,

i got the following reply from cio my application reached on AUG 12,2011 & my NOC :1122.

Good Afternoon,

Application is currently awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

JT

so could u plz let me know it is a +ve or -ve sign plz quote!!!!!!!!
regards ,
sandip

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
SuperSayan said:
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!! Its is really based on VO quota guys! Some guys got their app returned at the 8th of july because the quota for they VO had been reached, and some others that had their app filed in 8th of july onward, like me from Brazil, didnt fill up the quota of the respective VO. So thats why we havent been contacted yet....how do I know it?? because I have just received an answer from CIO about the inquiry of my app:

Good Afternoon.

Your submission is with our office and is awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

So, if it is awaiting initial processing, it means it is in the quota. Im so HAPPY guys!!!! Good luck for everyone that hasnt received a answer yet! You probably are in the quota as well!

CHEERZ! :D
Hi supersayan ,

i got the following reply from cio my application reached on AUG 12,2011 & my NOC :1122.

Good Afternoon,

Application is currently awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

JT

regards ,
sandip

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
sandip145951 said:
Hi supersayan ,

Good Afternoon,

Thank you,

JT

regards ,
sandip
Hey Man,

On which mail ID you have sent mail to CIO... i have tried to sent but bounced on both ID's

FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
gladiusraj said:
You have to wait at-least 1 month more for any updates from CIC. Right now they are working on July 2011 applicant's.
Heard from a reliable source that this year CIO received 25000 apps against a cap of 500 for 1122.. ;D

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
Hey buddy did you get back your application ?

grimreaper said:
Heard from a reliable source that this year CIO received 25000 apps against a cap of 500 for 1122.. ;D

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi sandip145951,

Your answer from CIO is still a positive one. Is not a AOR since it doesn't contain a file number.
Your application is at the processing stages. I wish i could tell you more but everything is so confusing on how they are accepting application from August applicants(myself included) and many other applicants starting from mid of july on ,being rejected due to cap reached.

I only received AOR and CC was charged but still I'm waiting for PER. If PER is given, then I will have an explanation and some logic after that. If NER is given for the same reasons, CAP REACHED, then they did a mistake with my file number in the first place.
I have seen another posting on this forum from other noc 1122 applicant which his application reached CIO on 03 August and got his cc charged but I'm not sure if he received AOR so far.
Only GOD knows what is gonna happen and I wish everybody in this forum to receive AOR and PER's soon!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
DD2211 said:
Hey Man,

On which mail ID you have sent mail to CIO... i have tried to sent but bounced on both ID's

FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca
i had sent my inquire at FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
then after 1 day i received automated mail from main server of cia saying u ll be contected within 20 working days & then after 13 days i got the reply as i already posted.
u should try again coz due to heavy traffic congestion ur nt able 2 send the email, but make sure that its all most 6 weeks since ur application is received.
all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Hi sandip145951,

Your answer from CIO is still a positive one. Is not a AOR since it doesn't contain a file number.
Your application is at the processing stages. I wish i could tell you more but everything is so confusing on how they are accepting application from August applicants(myself included) and many other applicants starting from mid of july on ,being rejected due to cap reached.

I only received AOR and CC was charged but still I'm waiting for PER. If PER is given, then I will have an explanation and some logic after that. If NER is given for the same reasons, CAP REACHED, then they did a mistake with my file number in the first place.
I have seen another posting on this forum from other noc 1122 applicant which his application reached CIO on 03 August and got his cc charged but I'm not sure if he received AOR so far.
Only GOD knows what is gonna happen and I wish everybody in this forum to receive AOR and PER's soon!
Hi strange4ever thax for replying,so nice of u ,ill wish that u ll get ur PER soon.
my best wishes !!!!!!!!!!!

NikSonu

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi but now transfered to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 03-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with appli.
Nomination.....
8 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
6 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with appli. (7.00 band)
File Transfer...
6 February 2015
Med's Request
17 March 2015
Med's Done....
booked appointment for 1 April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi All,

Any july 3rd and 4th week of applicant whose fees has been charge?

Any news ?

Today i have checked with my bank but my BD has not been encashed yet. I apply on 25 July 2011. When I inquired, they reply me that " your file is Awaiting Initial Assessment". After more than 3 and half months there is no further communication from CIC.

I am really worry about it.

NikSonu

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 03-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with appli.
Nomination.....
8 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
6 February 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6 February 2015
Med's Request
17 March 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
I am sure that there is a difference between "Initial Process", "Initial Review", and "Initial Assessment"

Leda78

Aug 31, 2011
NikSonu said:
I am sure that there is a difference between "Initial Process", "Initial Review", and "Initial Assessment"
I also think these are like "code answers" which reflect a definite step in the process. I think it could be like this (I hope :)):

- initial processing = your file is with us but we still have not got to it, so all answers
- initial review = your file is with us, you are in the quota, we have checked it once to see if all the documents are in place, and we have to check it again for eligibility
- initial assessment = we are checking it for eligibility now

This is just MY OPINION and MY TRANSLATION, guys, no evidence there is any difference among these answers...

NikSonu

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 03-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with appli.
Nomination.....
8 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
6 February 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6 February 2015
Med's Request
17 March 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Leda78,

That is exactly what I believe, but the problem is my DD has not charged yet and there is no further communication from CIC except "Application is currently awaiting initial assessment. You will be contacted in due course.

Leda78 said:
I also think these are like "code answers" which reflect a definite step in the process. I think it could be like this (I hope :)):

- initial processing = your file is with us but we still have not got to it, so all answers
- initial review = your file is with us, you are in the quota, we have checked it once to see if all the documents are in place, and we have to check it again for eligibility
- initial assessment = we are checking it for eligibility now

This is just MY OPINION and MY TRANSLATION, guys, no evidence there is any difference among these answers...