+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

11.17 IELTS delayed idp

viven2

Dec 11, 2018
have you also received an email about IELTS withdrew or delayed on test 11.17?
The email is:

Dear Test Candidate,
We refer to your IELTS test of 17/11/2018.
As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.
Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from 12/12/2018.
Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.
Please accept our apologies for this delay.

I asked the reason and it replies that:
Don’t worry, it’s just a delay in processing on our end. There’s no reason to believe they will be cancelled.

but today I still cannot receive my scores. I am urgent to use this scores.
does someone meet the same situation?

by the way, I took the exam in the US by idp.

thanks a lot!!!

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
have you also received an email about IELTS withdrew or delayed on test 11.17?
The email is:

Dear Test Candidate,
We refer to your IELTS test of 17/11/2018.
As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.
Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from 12/12/2018.
Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.
Please accept our apologies for this delay.

I asked the reason and it replies that:
Don’t worry, it’s just a delay in processing on our end. There’s no reason to believe they will be cancelled.

but today I still cannot receive my scores. I am urgent to use this scores.
does someone meet the same situation?

by the way, I took the exam in the US by idp.

thanks a lot!!!
Did you receive the results yet?

p_manpreet

Dec 23, 2018
Hi
I appeared my exam on 3rd of November 2018. As I processed My visa process for January intake using last result but to strong mymcase i reappeared my exam. But due to delay in result it is pending. Please there is any way then tell me.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi
I appeared my exam on 3rd of November 2018. As I processed My visa process for January intake using last result but to strong mymcase i reappeared my exam. But due to delay in result it is pending. Please there is any way then tell me.
Sorry what was your question?