+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10th November. Middle East and Pakistan. Let's share answers.

teashaa

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Dear Mandeep,

We refer to your IELTS test of 10/11/2018.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from Thursday 29th November.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Kind regards

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Dear Mandeep,

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued to candidates from Thursday 29th November.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Kind regards
Ohh...

teashaa

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Dear Mandeep,

Kind regards

teashaa

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Did you perform good in reading and speaking ?? What do you think is the re
In reading i always get 8.5 or 9
In speaking I usually get like 7 or 7.5
And in writing i always get 7
And in listening i get 7 or 7.5
And this time my all modules were just like my earlier exams.
And even if i assume 2 band difference
I think that could be in listening and writing

Shaf13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
In reading i always get 8.5 or 9
In speaking I usually get like 7 or 7.5
And in writing i always get 7
And in listening i get 7 or 7.5
And this time my all modules were just like my earlier exams.
And even if i assume 2 band difference
I think that could be in listening and writing
Right....

teashaa

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
For example you have scored 8 is listening and 6 in writing...so this could be one of the reasons
I am 100% sure that I will get 7 in writing like always, in a worst scenario may be 6.5
And i listening 7.5 is definitely i will get
Thats why i am confuse
If i go according to answers discussed here i cannot get more than 8

Shaf13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I am 100% sure that I will get 7 in writing like always, in a worst scenario may be 6.5
Thats why i am confuse
Is this the first time that your result has been withheld ?

Shaf13

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Thats why i am confuse
Even then you do not have a 2 band difference so what is the reason