+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

100s of Addresses - Do I need to be specific?

JJN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I'm applying citizenship and I meet the RO but during the last five years.

I spent almost a significant amount of time moving around - I travelled full time. In Canada I estimate up to 100 addresses and aborad many more. All of these were either Airbnbs or hotels.

What should I put down in my address history?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I'm applying citizenship and I meet the RO but during the last five years.

I spent almost a significant amount of time moving around - I travelled full time. In Canada I estimate up to 100 addresses and aborad many more. All of these were either Airbnbs or hotels.

What should I put down in my address history?
It's mostly residential address and the abroad address dont matter. But in your case looks like you have temporary Canadian address and when you abroad you din't have an address in Canada. Am I right?

JJN

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
It's mostly residential address and the abroad address dont matter. But in your case looks like you have temporary Canadian address and when you abroad you din't have an address in Canada. Am I right?
This is correct. When in Canada I mostly had temporary addresses (Airbnb, Hotels). When out of Canada I had no addresses in Canada.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
This is correct. When in Canada I mostly had temporary addresses (Airbnb, Hotels). When out of Canada I had no addresses in Canada.
It's a unique situation. You have to mention it all. Not sure if they even support adding so many entries.