+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 years address history

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hi All,

Need help!

I have stayed all my life with my parents and all my ID proofs are of that address. My PCC has also been done on this address (PCC was initiated in March 2018, received in May 2018).

1.5 years ago (in Feb 2017), I got married and moved in with my husband. I do not have any ID proof of his place.

In June 2018, we moved in a rented house. The rent agreement is in his name. The address of this rented place is on our marriage certificate and my husband's PCC.

What should be my address history then?

As per the availability of proofs, I feel it should be: My parents house (for the last 9 years, up till June 2018) and then the rented place (June 2018 onward). I can provide proofs for this - my ID proofs (parents' house) + rented house (rent agreement/marriage certificate).

I feel I should leave out my husband's house where I lived for 1.5 years immediately after marriage, as I do not have any proof for this.

Let me know if my thinking is correct.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

aman.alam

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Bangalore
I am submitting my documents, and I don't see being asked to provide an address proof anywhere.
So as long as you provide the addresses in the address history, I think you should be good.

Same with the case of Travel History, they are not asking tickets for it, though stamps on your passport can point which countries you've traveled to

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi All,

Need help!

I have stayed all my life with my parents and all my ID proofs are of that address. My PCC has also been done on this address (PCC was initiated in March 2018, received in May 2018).

1.5 years ago (in Feb 2017), I got married and moved in with my husband. I do not have any ID proof of his place.

In June 2018, we moved in a rented house. The rent agreement is in his name. The address of this rented place is on our marriage certificate and my husband's PCC.

As per the availability of proofs, I feel it should be: My parents house (for the last 9 years, up till June 2018) and then the rented place (June 2018 onward). I can provide proofs for this - my ID proofs (parents' house) + rented house (rent agreement/marriage certificate).

I feel I should leave out my husband's house where I lived for 1.5 years immediately after marriage, as I do not have any proof for this.

Don’t skip anything even if u have no proofs. Declare details as they are. It becomes an issue if they discover and u haven’t declared. You don’t need proof of residence anyways. Also if the same is in your husband’s name it should be fine.

Reactions: aman.alam

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
Don’t skip anything even if u have no proofs. Declare details as they are. It becomes an issue if they discover and u haven’t declared. You don’t need proof of residence anyways. Also if the same is in your husband’s name it should be fine.
I second this.. don't leave out.. People spend good amount of time to find out the exact address where they lived 7-8 years back.. so fill up every detail.. anyways CIC doesn't ask you any address proof.. they just ask you the address where you were residing..

Reactions: aman.alam

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
cool! let me capture all addresses then. Thanks so much for the valuable guidance. Do they ask for proofs anyway?

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
I second this.. don't leave out.. People spend good amount of time to find out the exact address where they lived 7-8 years back.. so fill up every detail.. anyways CIC doesn't ask you any address proof.. they just ask you the address where you were residing..
cool! let me capture all addresses as is then. Thanks so much for the valuable guidance. They do ask for all addresses one has stayed at, over the last 10 years.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

Need help!

There is no problem in that. You can mention the new address where you are living with your husband. No document proof required. PCC will be enough that too is not address dependent.

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all, I have qstn wrt PCC address and current address provided in Address history. . I live in Noida currently and permanent address( i.e. address on passport and Aadhar) is Delhi . My parents stay on permanent address. I plan to apply the PCC with Delhi permanent address as with Noida current address PCC will take more time. Will it create any mismatch or issue as I will fill in the current address as Noida in my address history whereas PCC was issued with Delhi address proof ? Pls suggest.

Den2o

Dec 18, 2020
Hi all, I have qstn wrt PCC address and current address provided in Address history. . I live in Noida currently and permanent address( i.e. address on passport and Aadhar) is Delhi . My parents stay on permanent address. I plan to apply the PCC with Delhi permanent address as with Noida current address PCC will take more time. Will it create any mismatch or issue as I will fill in the current address as Noida in my address history whereas PCC was issued with Delhi address proof ? Pls suggest.
Hi kapsg_88,
Could you please explain how did you finally fill your address history?
Thank you.

Markben

Mar 27, 2019
hi guys
am so confuse about my documents, my middle name wasnt on my bank statement and tax assessment, but the full name is on other documents, hope there wont be any problem while submitting my application

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
This section was probably the most annoying for me because during 4 years of studies I moved around A LOT. Even came back to a couple of places multiple times. And I do not really have a proof of living there, only landlords word, if they remember. But I filled it anyway, just to be safe and not have any gaps.