+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 months waiting ! no oath invitation (Calgary)

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Mamamia!
things may be fun to you to say but NOT for others. When you have nothing to say, it is very important to keep quiet and let others share their experiences and ideas. Life can be pink for you but not for others.Instead of offending us, it is preferable that you shut your mouth. Join the TRUMP's forum and put your comments over there and give us some space here.
thank you
There is an “ignore” botton you can click , after that you won’t see anything from that ID

Reactions: qorax

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Mamamia!
things may be fun to you to say but NOT for others. When you have nothing to say, it is very important to keep quiet and let others share their experiences and ideas. Life can be pink for you but not for others.Instead of offending us, it is preferable that you shut your mouth. Join the TRUMP's forum and put your comments over there and give us some space here.
thank you
Actually, she had something to say and she said it. If you don't like it scroll on by..........grief!

Reactions: karinamamamia

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Actually, she had something to say and she said it. If you don't like it scroll on by..........grief!
My application is in process. My mom has cancer and will be doing surgery 2 days before my citizenship oath ceremony. I will not be making the trip to look for her before my ceremony, but I am hoping that my passport comes back in time for me to visit her after. What if something goes wrong? At the end of the day, Karinamamamia is right, the choice is mine. I could delay my swearing in and go visit my mom before her surgery. How badly will I feel if something happens and I never visited because I placed more of a priority on my Citizenship than visiting my mom? Its an inconvenient truth. I have to live with my decision. At the end of the day, all these things are personal decisions. We all have to weigh what matters most at that time to us. Don't get your undergarments in a twist because she has made that point.

I wasn't offended by what she said, as all it did was make me take a long hard look at what I consider priorities in my life and either change that or make my peace with it.

dsan_01

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
@zorino007
I read somewhere in forums here that your riding MP/MLA can help in these kind of exceptional situations. If not much, atleast this can push CIC to look into your file before responding to the MP/MLA. Try that route.