+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 feb 2018 ielts exam discussion

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
You shouldn’t be getting engaged in answer sharing activities hoping that you will get the same exam. These are different for time zones. Rely on your abilities instead. It is because of this that ielts has to investigate results and delay its release causing problems and damage to genuine test takers who work hard for a good score. Good luck

Reactions: noman_pe

noman_pe

Apr 11, 2017
Hello Dears,

As I remember, the Writing topics in Pakistan, Karachi were:
  • Task 1: Your Company had a meeting in a hotel recently. You faced problem related to facilities in meeting room. Write letter to Manager and suggest ways to improve.
  • Task 2: Now a days more and more people are wearing fashionable clothes. Do you think attitude towards being fashionable is a positive or negative development. Discuss both aspects, give examples and state your opinion.
I am recalling what I wrote against Task 2 and appreciate if any of you can judge and rate. Thanks.

Changes in fashion trends are occurring more frequently than ever before. While some people believe that being fashion adds to your personality and confidence, other equate it to waste of time, money and resources. In my opinion it is important to adopt fashion trends in order to remain relevant in the society as long as it remains within realistic limit. Following paragraphs examine how much fashion is rationale.

First, I will discuss about benefits of fashion trends. In my opinion, any change is life mostly makes it fresh and rejuvenating. Using same type of dress on the other hand, causes boredom and banality. I recall when my colleague was enthusiastically welcome at office when he wore a pink self-design shirt. Previously, he would always used typical white shirt. Another aspect of fashion trends is that they are not only about designs and patterns. For example, new summer Khaadi lawn has revelry captured market due to its comfortable and soft fabric. Also, recently launched Nike shoes offer better experience for walk and exercise.

However, following fashion trends could be unproductive if we become too crazy about them. I have experience that many of my friends would reach at shops even before opening just to be first buyers of new designs to compete with others. This deceptive thinking of impressing others wastes money and resources. Other than this, they must keep abreast of latest developments by reading articles and websites of brands. Being too much wary of fashion also loses focus on own preferences. I know a neighbour who spends lot of time maintaining a weird beard and performs poorly in his business.

I conclude my essay by saying that adopting fashion is important to cater for contemporary needs as far as it does not cause disturbance in your life.

(~300 words)

Reactions: hareey and Mouradi

Mouradi

Sep 22, 2017
I guess your essay deserves a 8.5 band

Hello Dears,

• Task 1: Your Company had a meeting in a hotel recently. You faced problem related to facilities in meeting room. Write letter to Manager and suggest ways to improve.
  • Task 2: Now a days more and more people are wearing fashionable clothes. Do you think attitude towards being fashionable is a positive or negative development. Discuss both aspects, give examples and state your opinion.
I am recalling what I wrote against Task 2 and appreciate if any of you can judge and rate. Thanks.

Changes in fashion trends are occurring more frequently than ever before. While some people believe that being fashion adds to your personality and confidence, other equate it to waste of time, money and resources. In my opinion it is important to adopt fashion trends in order to remain relevant in the society as long as it remains within realistic limit. Following paragraphs examine how much fashion is rationale.

First, I will discuss about benefits of fashion trends. In my opinion, any change is life mostly makes it fresh and rejuvenating. Using same type of dress on the other hand, causes boredom and banality. I recall when my colleague was enthusiastically welcome at office when he wore a pink self-design shirt. Previously, he would always used typical white shirt. Another aspect of fashion trends is that they are not only about designs and patterns. For example, new summer Khaadi lawn has revelry captured market due to its comfortable and soft fabric. Also, recently launched Nike shoes offer better experience for walk and exercise.

However, following fashion trends could be unproductive if we become too crazy about them. I have experience that many of my friends would reach at shops even before opening just to be first buyers of new designs to compete with others. This deceptive thinking of impressing others wastes money and resources. Other than this, they must keep abreast of latest developments by reading articles and websites of brands. Being too much wary of fashion also loses focus on own preferences. I know a neighbour who spends lot of time maintaining a weird beard and performs poorly in his business.

I conclude my essay by saying that adopting fashion is important to cater for contemporary needs as far as it does not cause disturbance in your life.

(~300 words)

Reactions: noman_pe

javm

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
any body tel me how to improve ur mcq skills in listing part...i m not concerte during mcq..

yonex

Feb 10, 2018
Hello Dears,

(~300 words)
Have the same task in Writing. Astana, Kazakhstan.

noman_pe please share later your results for this essay.

Last edited: