+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 days to submission deadline ... urgent help pls !

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, Seek your urgent advice :

(1) I am submitting bank statement. I left my NOC job in 2015, but the last month of my salary was only transferred one year later in 2016, due to problems w ex company. This shows up in bank statement that I'm submitting for proof of funds. Is this a problem?

(2) my passport scan is done against black background (as a result of scanner). Will Canada accept this? Must background be white?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
1. No problem, as long as you have the required minimum funds and the six month average balance.
2. No problem, as long as the passport scan is clear and legible.

Reactions: lebovsky

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017
1. No problem, as long as you have the required minimum funds and the six month average balance.
2. No problem, as long as the passport scan is clear and legible.
Thank you very much for your help. another question. I got my police cert a month ago, and only submitting eApr now (a month later). Is this a risk? Will police cert expire when CIC finally gets to my entry?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you very much for your help. another question. I got my police cert a month ago, and only submitting eApr now (a month later). Is this a risk? Will police cert expire when CIC finally gets to my entry?
PCCs need to be six months or less, unless it's from a country that you don't reside in, in which case it needs to be after the last time you left.

Also, all your documents and IELTS need to be valid at the time of AOR, it doesn't matter if they expire after that (let's say you go into the extra security check and it takes 18 months - they won't ask you to retake your IELTS).

You're OK.

Reactions: lebovsky

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017
PCCs need to be six months or less, unless it's from a country that you don't reside in, in which case it needs to be after the last time you left.

Also, all your documents and IELTS need to be valid at the time of AOR, it doesn't matter if they expire after that (let's say you go into the extra security check and it takes 18 months - they won't ask you to retake your IELTS).

You're OK.
Thank you, you're a big help.

lebovsky

Jul 1, 2017

You're OK.
21Goose Do we have to upload academic transcripts too? Or only cert of degree?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
21Goose Do we have to upload academic transcripts too? Or only cert of degree?
The degree is mandatory, the transcripts aren't (apparently). However, I took no chances and uploaded my transcripts as well.