+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year program after completing 1 year studies (Chances of VISA?)

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Hi,
I think this question is not answered clearly by CIC website or I could not find it but I want to know the possibilities of completing 2 PG Certificates back to back. The first one I will complete is interactive multimedia (since I am good at it)...my parents are telling me to complete the second certificate in business marketing or related stream because I might do MBA later if I get PR.

I know I am thinking a bit long term but my main goal right now is to get 3 years work permit so I have to do 2 back to back course. The reason I am not joining a 2 year course in the first place is because there are none related to my field of study and my visa might get rejected.

I want to know the chances of getting a VISA for my business marketing course after completing interactive multimedia if I apply within Canada...have anyone done something like this?

Your experience will help me a lot.

Thanks,
Rahul

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
but one can increase the length of the visa if they join a new course right? What are the chances of getting that approved for two different course like a multimedia developer pg certificate followed by a business marketing certificate to take advantage of the 3 year PGWP.