+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year Executive MBA from Annamalai university or ignou.

Kartikmamgain

Feb 9, 2021
Hi All,
Am 22 year old and currently working. I have 4 years bachelors degree which is recognised from WES too. I want to do post graduation as well to uplift my score. Please suggest me if i can do 1 year executive MBA (correspondence) from Annamalai university or from IGNOU?? Will WES give the equivalence to post graduation for this course or it’ll be considered as diploma. Thanks.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,
Am 22 year old and currently working. I have 4 years bachelors degree which is recognised from WES too. I want to do post graduation as well to uplift my score. Please suggest me if i can do 1 year executive MBA (correspondence) from Annamalai university or from IGNOU?? Will WES give the equivalence to post graduation for this course or it’ll be considered as diploma. Thanks.
I dnt know abt executive mba...but pgdm from ignou or Annamalai will give u option to choose two or more degrees instead of bachelor and that can raise ur score.

Kartikmamgain

Feb 9, 2021
I dnt know abt executive mba...but pgdm from ignou or Annamalai will give u option to choose two or more degrees instead of bachelor and that can raise ur score.
Hi,
Can one do it via correspondence and will
It give the same evaluation or shall i do
It regular??

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hi,
Can one do it via correspondence and will
It give the same evaluation or shall i do
It regular??
Long distance will do..u can check with Annamalai center in ur city , they r taking few admissions for May ,2021exams..So u can save ur time..