+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year continuous experience

pixelc

Feb 4, 2019
Hello

I am a F1 student on OPT in USA. I have work experience around 1 year and 6 months till now. But, I have one month gap in between. I have worked for 1666 hours over the year with one month gap. So, I have crossed the limit of 1560 hours in a year but with a gap of one month in between.

Am I eligible to apply for PR in this scenario?

Thank you!

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello

I am a F1 student on OPT in USA. I have work experience around 1 year and 6 months till now. But, I have one month gap in between. I have worked for 1666 hours over the year with one month gap. So, I have crossed the limit of 1560 hours in a year but with a gap of one month in between.

Am I eligible to apply for PR in this scenario?

Thank you!
Why is it too much to understand about the "1-Year Continuous" Work Experience??

Even if you have worked for 9999 hours in the past one year, but have a gap inbetween (As in 8-months continuous, then gap, then rest), you are IN-ELIGIBLE. It should be 1-Year Continuous Work Experience.

Please open up your minds and try to grasp as much as possible. Good luck.

pixelc

Feb 4, 2019
Why is it too much to understand about the "1-Year Continuous" Work Experience??

Even if you have worked for 9999 hours in the past one year, but have a gap inbetween (As in 8-months continuous, then gap, then rest), you are IN-ELIGIBLE. It should be 1-Year Continuous Work Experience.

Please open up your minds and try to grasp as much as possible. Good luck.
Thank you buddy, you are right that we have to open up our minds. I know that I'm in-eligible, but some of my friends from Canada and some of the people who commented online talked about these and gave a small hope which gave me a thought that I should ask question here to double check before applying and get an answer so that I can move on.
Thank you!

jadh

Apr 28, 2019
Thank you buddy, you are right that we have to open up our minds. I know that I'm in-eligible, but some of my friends from Canada and some of the people who commented online talked about these and gave a small hope which gave me a thought that I should ask question here to double check before applying and get an answer so that I can move on.
Thank you!
were you doing your master's by any chance? Do you think having a masters account for any work experience?