+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year Automotive Technician program - Please HELP!!!

msabedin

Sep 24, 2015
Hi,

Can anyone recommend me cheap college/institute (has DLI) where I can do 1 year Automotive Technician program or Bakery or Plumbing programs?

Is there any institute where the tuition is below 10K for 1 year?

Please help.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
FYI - just because it's a DLI doesn't mean you'll qualify for a PGWP. You want to stay away from private colleges - stick with public colleges.

prottoy1991

Nov 4, 2016
msabedin said:
Hi,

Can anyone recommend me cheap college/institute (has DLI) where I can do 1 year Automotive Technician program or Bakery or Plumbing programs?

Is there any institute where the tuition is below 10K for 1 year?

Please help.

Thanks
I don't think they issue post grad work permit for 1 year programs. 2 yrs minimum is what I know of the minimum duration of studies that may qualify u for pgwp

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
prottoy1991 said:
I don't think they issue post grad work permit for 1 year programs. 2 yrs minimum is what I know of the minimum duration of studies that may qualify u for pgwp
nonsense you can apply for a PGWP having completed a course greater than 8 months So a PGWP could be issued between 8 months and 2 years to map to a course same length. A course 2 years and over and could quaify for a 3 year PGWP. See here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp

As per previous post avoid private colleges as unlikley a PGWP would be issued, stick to public colleges.

Might be a challenge to find any colleges where international fees are 10k per year , more like 15 to 18k. Also for the subjects listed will probably have to be a very convincing application that these subjects are not available in home country in order to get a study permit. The OP might need to be a bit more specific as well on preferred province/city .

msabedin

Sep 24, 2015
Bs65 said:
nonsense you can apply for a PGWP having completed a course greater than 8 months So a PGWP could be issued between 8 months and 2 years to map to a course same length. A course 2 years and over and could quaify for a 3 year PGWP. See here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad-who.asp

As per previous post avoid private colleges as unlikley a PGWP would be issued, stick to public colleges.

Might be a challenge to find any colleges where international fees are 10k per year , more like 15 to 18k. Also for the subjects listed will probably have to be a very convincing application that these subjects are not available in home country in order to get a study permit. The OP might need to be a bit more specific as well on preferred province/city .
Thanks Bs65, but can u please recommend some cheap ones?