+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 upload option for Multiple documents

meet.bhatt87

Mar 12, 2018
I have IMM008, IMM5406, IMM5562, IMM5669 filled out by my spouse and me both. As well as we need to submit Proof of evidence of relationship document, Photos, her birth certificate,medical, passport page, pcc as well as questionnaire from both of us. Now they have given us only one upload option. I don't have idea that we will be able to submit IMM008 file as word like fill out, validate then print it and scan it back put into one as scanned photocopy with other IMM files and documents. Because, IMM008 is the only file that we need to validate with e-signature.

I raised CSE through web-form to upload some extra space but they gave me ways how to compress document and compress pdfs. I am not sure that you can upload or will they allow all IMM files and docs as a scanned copy pasted in words and convert into pdfs.

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Why don't you simply do what CIC suggests: generate all your PDF, and then simply merge them using for instance https://www.pdfmerge.com/

As a results you will obtain one PDF file that you can easily upload. Of course you can use whatever merging solution you want. The bottom line is: they won't create extra upload fields for you, you need to merge your files.

meet.bhatt87

Mar 12, 2018
I tried it gives error that due to security reasons we cant merge IMM files into one. So I thought I will print IMM files and then scan it as pdf and then merge but not sure that will be a workaround or will they accept scanned pdf version

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
I tried it gives error that due to security reasons we cant merge IMM files into one. So I thought I will print IMM files and then scan it as pdf and then merge but not sure that will be a workaround or will they accept scanned pdf version
You can print all the PDFs and then scan them all into one PDF.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Scanned PDF version? All docs are supposed to be scanned, PDF versions. Mr. Bhatt, I suggest you take someone's help here, someone a bit more technically adept.

meet.bhatt87

Mar 12, 2018
Everything is done, I scanned them and put them in doc file converted them into PDF and submitted to CIC portal on March 22 2018. CIC generated my Spouse's UCI number on my profile with her name added under dependant. we have already attached medical and police clearance certificate. Now I guess we have to wait till our passport request. I don't know how does it come, through email or on cic portal or mail to my home address and my wife is in india so how will she get it? and how much time!! Do you guys have any idea about it.

meet.bhatt87

Mar 12, 2018
Why don't you simply do what CIC suggests: generate all your PDF, and then simply merge them using for instance https://www.pdfmerge.com/

As a results you will obtain one PDF file that you can easily upload. Of course you can use whatever merging solution you want. The bottom line is: they won't create extra upload fields for you, you need to merge your files.
Thanks

meet.bhatt87

Mar 12, 2018
Everything is done, I scanned them and put them in doc file converted them into PDF and submitted to CIC portal on March 22 2018. CIC generated my Spouse's UCI number on my profile with her name added under dependant. we have already attached medical and police clearance certificate. Now I guess we have to wait till our passport request. I don't know how does it come, through email or on cic portal or mail to my home address and my wife is in india so how will she get it? and how much time!! Do you guys have any idea about it.

meet.bhatt87

Mar 12, 2018
I guess there is no specific time limit for that. People have said in different threads that it comes in email form, sometime it goes to junk. It could take a week or month or more than 2-3 months for passport request. But if you consider year 2018 people are getting their responses way faster than year 2017

tony1

Aug 22, 2018
Hello meet.bhatt87, I have a question on this , did your spouse also filled form 0008 or it was just you ? Thanks for the help