+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 hour of class = 2 hours of study?

nimrat63

May 16, 2019
Hi, I am an international student currently looking forward to study i Saskatchewan Polytechnic. I read somewhere that if a student spends an hour studying in the class, he is studying 2 hours. Actually in my letter of acceptance, the hours instructions is mentioned to be 25 hours/ week. So does that mean I will have to attend classes for around 12.5 hours a week when my classes start? Does any older student know about this? How many hours did your letter of acceptance state and how many did you study in classes? Please help me out.

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hi, I am an international student currently looking forward to study i Saskatchewan Polytechnic. I read somewhere that if a student spends an hour studying in the class, he is studying 2 hours. Actually in my letter of acceptance, the hours instructions is mentioned to be 25 hours/ week. So does that mean I will have to attend classes for around 12.5 hours a week when my classes start? Does any older student know about this? How many hours did your letter of acceptance state and how many did you study in classes? Please help me out.
Hey....are u going to Moose Jaw or Saskatoon??