+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 Bedroom apartment in missisuaga - where to find etc ?

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
Dear All

I have all the web links for flats so dont pass them here

I just want to know from experience the appx cost of 1 bedroom flat in missisuaga . .

1. Is basement flat ok, are there any disadvantages ?

2. what is included in rent , heat, water only ? or more ?

3. Normally do flats have full stacked kitchen with fridge and crockery and heater/cooler in flat ?

4. Do flats have carpet ?

5. Besides rent what other utilities are there - internet, cable and phone ? what are their costs ?

6. Which is best place (cost wise) to live in mississuaga -- any street intersection ?

7. What is best way to get cheap basic furniture once i get flat -- if im coming for 1-2 months, should i just get one with basic furniture ?
if i want to get stuff from garage sale - can i rent a ryder truck from rental company - do i need canadian drivers licence for that or international will do ?

Thanks

Ryan-chris

Aug 11, 2011
Hi there,

Basements are ok..just a bit noisy with the boiler, ventilation, heating systems. And sometimes you will see bugs and insects around...not to exclude moulds! But they are cheapest..looking around $800-1000 for one bedroom all inclusive.

The rent will normally include gas, electricity, water and sometimes Internet and cable tv, if ur lucky!

Most kitchens will come with oven, microwave, fridge...the least!

Flats got wooden floor, ceramic tiled floor

If you need to get your own Internet, tv, phone, you can get a bundle from bell at $110 a month tax inclusive from bell..crap bundle though!

Best places are near Erin mills...eglinton..credit view..winston Churchill, hazelton..cheapest are Dixie, dundas, hurontario

You can buy from garage sales. You will need to get a mover van..you can rent one or pay somebody to offer you the service. International license will secure a van rental but at a higher deposit than a Canadian one. You will struggle to find rentals that accept international licenses. License from us, uk, Australia,and most Europeans are easily accepted for rentals!

merlinraj

Aug 30, 2012
missisuaga is a boutique Real Estate Company around Mississauga region with an excellent and experts team of agents specializing in luxury properties. Our Realtors provide relocation counseling, personal attention and advice of condos for sale in Mississauga region, and market expertise. We are popularly known for Reliability, sincere and Customer satisfaction among existed client in Mississauga region. Also Customers are contacting us for getting apartments for rent in Mississauga and we accomplish the necessities with full satisfaction.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
merlinraj said:
missisuaga is a boutique Real Estate Company around Mississauga region with an excellent and experts team of agents specializing in luxury properties. Our Realtors provide relocation counseling, personal attention and advice of condos for sale in Mississauga region, and market expertise. We are popularly known for Reliability, sincere and Customer satisfaction among existed client in Mississauga region. Also Customers are contacting us for getting apartments for rent in Mississauga and we accomplish the necessities with full satisfaction.
What is the name of the real estate company? and do you have an email or contact for them?