+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 August 2019 General Training IELTS discussion (India)

Maryam.siddiquie

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Did u read my essay that I posted here. I wrote I believe the perfect He is 21 years...because at this stage of life a person become mature and gain certain amount of experience to perform well all the job and
U've written very gud..addressed all parts.
Really. I m worried ....I hv written the same. In the exam. How much I can score in this....any idea?
It was an opinion essay and we hv to discuss the reasons for our opinion

Maryam.siddiquie

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Did u read my essay that I posted here. I wrote I believe the perfect He is 21 years...because at this stage of life a person become mature and gain certain amount of experience to perform well all the job and

Really. I m worried ....I hv written the same. In the exam. How much I can score in this....any idea?
Yes I wrote it as an opinion essay...

Reactions: Parm Bhatti

RV1

Jul 6, 2019
Reading answer no. 36
Shouldn't be 'a storm'? Instead of 'by a storm'
Both storm and "by a storm" fits here. But , since the word limit was up to 3 words, I have written by a storm. I guess, storm and by a storm both we be marked as correct answers

RV1

Jul 6, 2019
Yes I wrote badge only...
And posture is wrong answer...because see the full sentence...posture is At Risk????? It's not looking good..

When you lift something ..your Back is at risk so dont bend it too much....why we did not write knees and hips because it was...your ______IS ....SO QE HAVE TO SEE SUBJECT VERB ALSO...
The sentence was, your ______ is at risk, so don't bend "IT" too much....& one cannot bend its posture...
Therefore, Considering this , "back" seems more appropriate answer

RiyaKaur123

Aug 1, 2019
The sentence was, your ______ is at risk, so don't bend "IT" too much....& one cannot bend its posture...
Therefore, Considering this , "back" seems more appropriate answer
Back

Listening reading answers seems to be correct
Except one or two

But essay I wrote two body paras only and if writing mein 7 nai aaye toh kya point hai READING LISTENING SPEAKING BANDS Ka

Alkoholic0201

Aug 13, 2017
Plz anybody tell this is the answer of that part in which we have to describe about particular person
For this, I can tell location may be not in order
1. Extreme left to entrance better crossing of two paths
2. I - below the entrance
3. One option was in right to the entrance
4. E The bullet type
5. D. Above that of bullet type picture

Reactions: Pawar0096

Pawar0096

Aug 1, 2019
For this, I can tell location may be not in order
1. Extreme left to entrance better crossing of two paths
2. I - below the entrance
3. One option was in right to the entrance
4. E The bullet type
5. D. Above that of bullet type picture
This answers are for map i want to know about 25 to 30 in which we have to describe a person by choosing lines from table i had answered
C
G
F
A
E