+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1.5 months after final decision , no portals yet

Ahmed shuaib

Oct 3, 2023
hy.... its been around 45 days after final decision ( AIP PR) . No portals have been send. In gcms i can see copr number and print que number. Anyone in same situation?? Or have infromation regarding this??
thank you

Ahmed shuaib

Oct 3, 2023
You just have to wait

You can call IRCC if no portal in 4 weeks and find out if it was sent and lost - Happens a lot if VO = Montreal
I called them several times, its been near to 8 weeks now. They said your file is still open and no portal has been sent. But my gcms says its approved and gave me a copr number and print que number. When HALIFAX MP enquired they said same. Verification has been complted and montreal vo will do the portals.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I called them several times, its been near to 8 weeks now. They said your file is still open and no portal has been sent. But my gcms says its approved and gave me a copr number and print que number. When HALIFAX MP enquired they said same. Verification has been complted and montreal vo will do the portals.
Montreal is terrible with this

People wait months !

Ahmed shuaib

Oct 3, 2023
Montreal is terrible with this

People wait months !
Is there anything i can do with this??? I tried waiting , calling ircc , Mp enqiry and webforms( none of them got replied till now). Processing time was 6mnths. Mine is alredy 10 months. And ppl who applied 5 months after me got their ecopr with same montreal office.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Is there anything i can do with this??? I tried waiting , calling ircc , Mp enqiry and webforms( none of them got replied till now). Processing time was 6mnths. Mine is alredy 10 months. And ppl who applied 5 months after me got their ecopr with same montreal office.
Sadly nothing can be done other than waiting

Reactions: Ahmed shuaib

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Reactions: Ahmed shuaib