+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1.1) What address my husband can provide to Delhi embassy to get back his passpo

gurnim

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
So today i got email frm cic..n they suggested to submit passport at delhi..n spouse has to provide 2 pictures..i guesss we r nt suppose to provide any pics

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
jenish3333 said:
Is it possible to get a formate letter to ask cic to change visa office fod spouse?
There is no fixed format just mention u received 'Ready for Visa email' , explain your situation, give them spouse's address and request them to change visa print office.

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
Kaur12 said:
HI Kygoesh

Can you pleae share cover letter with me
My letter is on my office system and I am vacation.
There is no fixed format you can draft a mail with the content that I mentioned in my previous comment.

ManojG

Nov 12, 2013
Hi guys

I just received an email from New Delhi immigration office requesting our passports.
I am principal applicant (Currently in Canada) and spouse is in India. She has never been in Canada.

Do you know if she can send her passport to New Delhi office and I can send mine to Ottawa?

Or we both have to send it at the same time at same office?

Please guide me on what should we do?

Thanks
:'( :'( :'(

irisuppal

Aug 5, 2014
To ManojG
I recently went thru the same situation. Yes your spouse has to send passport to new delhi vfs office along with 2 photographs, copy of email, and one explanation letter explaining that principal applicant has already sent the passport to Ottawa (also mention canada post tracking number)

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
ManojG said:
Hi guys

I just received an email from New Delhi immigration office requesting our passports.
I am principal applicant (Currently in Canada) and spouse is in India. She has never been in Canada.

Do you know if she can send her passport to New Delhi office and I can send mine to Ottawa?

Or we both have to send it at the same time at same office?

Please guide me on what should we do?

Thanks
:'( :'( :'(
Did you receive 'ready for visa' email from ottawa office? You need to have that communication before you send your passport to them.
Principal applicant's passport needs to be stamped before dependents. You will have to arrange things accordingly.

ManojG

Nov 12, 2013
I did not get any letter i.e. "ready for Visa" from Ottawa or New Delhi.
I have not heard anything from Ottawa. The email came from New Delhi requesting our passports.
I am concerned if I should email CPP-Ottawa first or should I just go ahead and send mine to Ottawa. And ask my spouse to send her PP to New Delhi?
They gave 30 days for this.
Confused :(

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
ManojG said:
I did not get any letter i.e. "ready for Visa" from Ottawa or New Delhi.
I have not heard anything from Ottawa. The email came from New Delhi requesting our passports.
I am concerned if I should email CPP-Ottawa first or should I just go ahead and send mine to Ottawa. And ask my spouse to send her PP to New Delhi?
They gave 30 days for this.
Confused :(
Yeah not letter you get an email from CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca>
with subject Ready for Visa - Prêt Pour Visa
and the passport is requested.
Are you applying for permanent residence under CEC program?
I would say call customer service before mailing out your passport.

ManojG

Nov 12, 2013
So, I had emailed Delhi office with regards to my situation.
Delhi office advised me to send my passport to CPP-Ottawa and my wife can send it to New Delhi.

I can enjoy my weekend now. ;D ;D ;D ;D

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
Good for u... remember to enclose copy of that email as well when u mail out your passport to ottawa.

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
ManojG said:
So, I had emailed Delhi office with regards to my situation.
Delhi office advised me to send my passport to CPP-Ottawa and my wife can send it to New Delhi.

I can enjoy my weekend now. ;D ;D ;D ;D
How much time They take to get back to you for advising you to submit PP at Delhi?