Visa Office......
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Hey guys , I got my invitation last month. I have 2 years of experience as an assistant manager in retail ( clothing) , at two separate companies.
I am not concerned with my current jobs noc as I know for sure that it’s 0621 but at my previous job I was an assistant store manager with 16.50/hr pay plus benefits and I am confused now.
Should I mark it as sales supervisors noc ? Or should I go ahead and keep it noc 0621 ?
the duties I listed in my letter of employment are these ;

• Alongside with Store Manager: Recruit, Coach, Develop and maximize the success of all associates
• Manage staff and assign duties
• Manage all controllable expenses, including the allocation of payroll
• Develop and implement marketing strategies with Store Manager (Signage, merchandising etc.)
• Manage customer issues and escalations
• Oversee and maintain the customer service standards to the highest possible level
• Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values, and Code of Business Conduct at all times
• Ensures compliance with all labour laws set by the Ontario Ministry of Labour and Employment Standards Act

what do you guys think ?

kamal1334

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Niagara Falls
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
BUMP, does anybody have any input?

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Which NOC is closer to what you were actually doing in your job - concentrating on the differences between management and supervisory level. You're the best person to answer your own question. Job titles are not the issue.