Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Dear seniors,

I am about to apply for FSW as 0211 Engineering Manager and I want to know if my education and work experiences are suited for this position.
I have read the description, and it looks like that this position suits me, but I still feel really uncomfortable about it.
Could you please give me advice or just the contact information of immigration lawyers who can help me.

Here some brief information.

I am graduated from Moscow University of Electronic Engineers as an Electronic Engineer (Computer machines, systems, complex and nets)

During my previous job I led an investment program in a holding company which included 5 projects with total expenditure of 120 million USD. (about 2 years)

Now I work as a projects manager in a company which produces packaging (4 years). My responsibilities are:
reviewing quality management issues (I implemented TQM procedures and statistical control) and
safety issues (HAACP),
conducting new products and raw material tests,
providing client support with our new products and technologies,
performing internal safety and quality audits and
providing investment project support and control.

I would truly appreciate your help in this.

Best regards,
Pavel.

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Hi STBOX,
You need to go through Job Description of 0211 as mentioned on CIC NOC Class website.
your experience and reference letter must describe some of it or all as mentioned there.

To me - apparaently it seems that you qualify.
stbox said:
Dear seniors,

I am about to apply for FSW as 0211 Engineering Manager and I want to know if my education and work experiences are suited for this position.
I have read the description, and it looks like that this position suits me, but I still feel really uncomfortable about it.
Could you please give me advice or just the contact information of immigration lawyers who can help me.

Here some brief information.

I am graduated from Moscow University of Electronic Engineers as an Electronic Engineer (Computer machines, systems, complex and nets)

During my previous job I led an investment program in a holding company which included 5 projects with total expenditure of 120 million USD. (about 2 years)

Now I work as a projects manager in a company which produces packaging (4 years). My responsibilities are:
reviewing quality management issues (I implemented TQM procedures and statistical control) and
safety issues (HAACP),
conducting new products and raw material tests,
providing client support with our new products and technologies,
performing internal safety and quality audits and
providing investment project support and control.

I would truly appreciate your help in this.

Best regards,
Pavel.

z-steel

Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
somehow related, work experience: do i need to write my job tasks differently than what's in my employer letter or it can be copy past of it if i am happy with what my employer put in the letter?
thanks